Knowledge Base
Community

free voicemail with or without credit

free voicemail with or without credit

i think we should receive our voicemails free with or without credit as long as you have topped up in the last 3 months, there is nothing more frustrating than missing a call and you have used up all your mins, i think this could give giffgaff another edge again in the market.

105 Comments
newcomer

I agree. Increasingly, cold callers are spamming mobile numbers. It is just ridiculous that I pay to listen to Voicemail only to find its some automated message from some cold caller. 

newcomer
Could you not make voicemails free completely? I don't use my spare Giff gaff phone but people STILL phone me on it so I have to carry around two phones. Which I don't mind but I don't top up my guff gaff phone as you are all away Giff gaff service can be quite poor which is why I get voicemails.
maestro

This I think is a great idea ,,,,,, they make money out of it so not sure we will get for free 

newcomer

Great idea.  Takes time to tidy up voicemail after listening to calls which might be related to each other.

Go for it.

tipster

Great idea it is frustrating to see you have a voice mail then to find out someone is trying to sell you something😣