Get Help
Community

giffgaff Roadmap

giffgaff Roadmap

All the time we tell people on here that, for example, BBS is coming soon, auto-renewing goodybags are coming soon, etc. etc., whereas we often have only very vague ideas from giffgaff's blog as to when it will really happen.

giffgaff also have a tendency to for projects to get delayed Smiley Very Happy

My idea is to have a giffgaff Roadmap on here somewhere. This would give details of all the updates that giffgaff have already announced (so no competition worries) together with the planned timescale to imlementation.

It should be updated each month as naturally priorities will change, projects will slip, and new projects will be added.

If I know giffgaff, I'll bet this roadmap already exists internally - all I'm asking for is the detail on projects that have already been announced is published on the forum.

17 Comments
beginner
+1 Kudo
vanguard

Great idea needs to be done! 

former giff-staffer
Status changed to: Working On It
Love this idea and I'll keep you updated with it's progress Smiley Happy
former giff-staffer
Status changed to: Under Consideration
Hi! We're still excited to do this idea, but it's not quite in the routemaster at the moment - when it is, we'll update this idea to 'Coming Soon', have a nice day and thank you for contributing to the Ideas Board!
contributor
Just got here from a duplicate, this is a great idea, gives visibility of activity and will reduce (to some degree) the duplicate ideas.
former giff-staffer
Status changed to: Under Consideration

Hey Folks, this is still on future review - We want to be more and more transparent about what we're working on, and this will come more with the release notes and Idea Progress reports. We could never be 100% about our roadmap because of commercial sensitivity - sometimes some things have to be a surprise!

former giff-staffer
Status changed to: Not For Us

23rd May 2015 - Hi folks, we're updating all our Ideas before the New Platform, and this has been in Under Consideration for a while, with only 27 Kudos in 4 years. It's not something that will be following us to the New Platform but hopefully the Release Notes which are published on a Wednesday go some way in letting members know what we're working on.