Knowledge Base
Community

giffgaff topup card

giffgaff topup card

Hi there giffgaffers
thought I would post his as I hint it could help members whom only have access to the internet threw there phone.

could pay a small fee for a topup card that links your goody bag to your phone.

So if you buy a £20 GOODYBAG each month you would just top up on the card and it would automatically convert to a your selected goodybag.

HAVE A NICE DAY THE GIFFGAFF WAY!
14 Comments
navigator

If this is for people who "only have access to the internet through their phone" why do they need a topup card, when they can bookmark the website topup page or use the app?

If this was for people who don't have smart phones and don't have any form of internet access, it might make a bit more sense.  Unfortunately those people aren't going to be able to vote...

pathfinder

Considering that giffgaff does not seem interested in doing this by automated phone, I think this may be a good alternative. There, in my opinion, should be an option which one can use in order to top up outside of using the internet.

guide
Hi @enchantedsun Totally agree especially after giffgaffs recent issues effecting people's ebility to get online never mind topup. HAVE A NICE DAY THE GIFFGAFF WAY!
associate

We have been asking for a while and gg said it's not for them