Knowledge Base
Community

world cup quiz

world cup quiz

since the world cup has started i think this will be the best time to come up with quiz competitions where you can text in answers and winner could win a prize( a prize of reward points). texts could cost 3p. giffgaff could come up with something like this so we can get more involved with giffgaff

kudo if you think this is a good idea

11 Comments
counsellor

why not do it like this

each text costs 10p or whatever, then the winner gets all the money raised for the texts??

or 90% so giffgaff can keep some?

phenomenon

hmmm, i like it!!

maybe make this a regular thing - like once a month Smiley Happy depending on whatevers going on in the world

contributor

Good idea, but only problem would be if there are a few winners who get same answers, the prize may not be sufficient.

phenomenon

^^ the people with the right answer maybe like 1/3 people get picked out of a hat??

pathfinder

yes just the way i was thinking, hope giffgaff accapt this idea

pleaese kudo so they know you like it

newcomer

First one to answer right gets 200 points

second one gets 100 points

third gets 50 points

marvel

Question 1:

what is the typical reported sound pressure level of the vuvuzela plastic trumpet, how does this relate to maximum recommended occupational levels and typical loud events, and how likely is it to permanently damage fans' hearing?

novice

@andy0 wrote:

Question 1:

what is the typical reported sound pressure level of the vuvuzela plastic trumpet, how does this relate to maximum recommended occupational levels and typical loud events, and how likely is it to permanently damage fans' hearing?

More than us british can handle!

veteran

andy0 wrote

The vuvuzela generates 127 decibels (damage from prolonged exposure starts at 40 decibels). A drum produces 121 decibels and a chain saw 100 decibels The note produced is B Flat.

CY

academic

I'd have to vote against this idea I'm afraid.

GG keeps prices low by keeping things simple, and by introducing "frilly" auxillary services like The Man provides, running costs will go up, surely.