On: 24/08/2010 | 10:29
Replies: 27

by: seri
on: 24/08/2010 | 17:11

I have been waiting since 10:30pm yesterday and right now its 17:09pm

Message 21 of 28
by: sp3ctre
on: 24/08/2010 | 17:21

I was hoping to have my number transferred before the bank holiday weekend... at this rate it is looking doubtful... I'm afraid to say but my experience of giffgaff so far is shocking... fair enough there is a problem, but communication is bordering on amateur.

Message 22 of 28
by: robbie28
on: 24/08/2010 | 17:29

sp3ctre

Sorry you've had such a poor welcome to giffgaff, we are working very hard to resolve these issues. Please see this thread for the latest updates which will continue 24/7 until these issues are fixed.

Robbie Hearn
Ex member of the giffgaff team, still fond admirer
Message 23 of 28
by: sp3ctre
on: 24/08/2010 | 17:31

Thanks for the sentiments, and for the reply. Please keep the updates coming (on the other thread) though, there is nothing more frustrating than thinking you've been forgotten about.

Message 24 of 28
by: leppie
on: 24/08/2010 | 18:50

I am waiting since last night for the activation of my sim, and still my account says "processing".

most information provided on this issue seems to be a bit contradictive...

Message 25 of 28
by: gawright
on: 24/08/2010 | 18:51

@leppie wrote:

I am waiting since last night for the activation of my sim, and still my account says "processing".

most information provided on this issue seems to be a bit contradictive...

in what way?

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Message 26 of 28
by: dtravers
on: 24/08/2010 | 19:02

@leppie: I'm sorry that you feel this way and I want to apologise for the fact that you had to experience these issues in your first few days with giffgaff! We are, as Robbie has mentioned, working around the clock to get this issue sorted.

Any updates will be posted here - and you should see one that Robbie's just posted! Hopefully we're on our way to a resolution!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And remember everyone, if you've asked a question, mark the best answer as 'Accepted solution'. It lets everyone know you're sorted plus gives extra points to the person who helped you. Smiley Very Happy
Message 27 of 28
Highlighted
by: leppie
on: 24/08/2010 | 21:53

@Danielle, thank you for your reply.

It's not that I do not like everything about giffgaff, however customers ought to be warned when services are down and some conditions could (and imo should) be explained in the account status screen (My giffgaff) rather than having to look them up in the general terms and conditions or elsewhere.

Also, it's always dangerous relying on your users/customers to do customer services as many replies will be heavily biased without considering all factors (and most people are not suitable for customer services).

Message 28 of 28