Knowledge Base
Community

Emails delayed (including password reset)

Started by: clairekav
On: 09/08/2010 | 17:16
Replies: 3

Highlighted
by: clairekav
former giff-staffer

on: 09/08/2010 | 17:16 edited: 11/08/2010 | 09:36

Hi there,

It seems that emails and SMS's are stuck in machine - this is urgently being looked into.

If you've requested a password reset - it is queued up ready to go, once the issue has been resolved these will file through and end up in your inbox.

Sorry for the inconvenience - we'll get it up and running as soon as we can

Cheers,

Claire

EDIT: This has been fixed

Note: If someone has answered your question in 'Ask the community', please mark it as 'accepted solution’, then we know you're sorted
Message 1 of 4
by: jack17938
on: 09/08/2010 | 17:59

I noticed this - when people active a SIM card that I have sent I get told via the news feed days before I get an email, and when I get an email I get 3 or 4 from you at a time.

It hasn't bothered me though.

Message 2 of 4
by: chrisjh
on: 09/08/2010 | 19:48

Is this just SMS and e-mail from giffgaff agents, or other messages as well?

I have just discovered that a giffgaff friend has sent me numerous texts since Saturday and I have not received any of them. But she has received mine OK. Anyone else had this problem?

Message 3 of 4
by: rjheald
on: 10/08/2010 | 13:17

@chrisjh wrote:

Is this just SMS and e-mail from giffgaff agents, or other messages as well?

I have just discovered that a giffgaff friend has sent me numerous texts since Saturday and I have not received any of them. But she has received mine OK. Anyone else had this problem?

This is a seperate issue.

Post your question in ask the community and we will try to help

For a free sim with £5 credit click here
To switch signatures off go to My Community Settings>Preferences and remove the tick from View signatures in posts.
Message 4 of 4