Planned site outage: Monday 5.30am - 9am

Started by: clairekav
On: 03/09/2010 | 11:45
Replies: 6

by: clairekav
former giff-staffer

on: 03/09/2010 | 11:45

Hi folks,

Just a heads up - we're in the process of completing the last of the testing etc for the new goodybags and changes (for details of changes check out the latest blog post: giffgaff.co.uk/blog).

As there are a few site changes - we'll have to take the site down for a couple of hours on Monday, all things going well you'll see some sparkly new pages and goodybags from around 9am. Your payback points widget will also be updated at the same time. 

Kim has been working hard on introducing a new section within 'about us' (link doesn't work at the moment, but click on from Monday) - inspired by all the member feedback and ideas. 'Run by you ideas' will showcase some of the ideas that have already been implemented from suggestions from our members and some sneak previews of a few that are coming soon. 

Cheers, Claire 

Note: If someone has answered your question in 'Ask the community', please mark it as 'accepted solution’, then we know you're sorted
Message 1 of 7
by: allan1954
on: 03/09/2010 | 15:31
thank you for the information clairekav.
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 2 of 7
by: jack17938
on: 03/09/2010 | 19:37

Sounds good.

Message 3 of 7
by: syorksdeano
on: 05/09/2010 | 21:10
Sounds good
`Please give me kudos if my reply was helpful.'

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Message 4 of 7
by: kellyjackman
on: 05/09/2010 | 21:11
Does this mean that I may get back my goody bags I bought and lost a week ago?
Message 5 of 7
by: gawright
on: 05/09/2010 | 21:14
I think your issue is being looked at separately as indicated by an agent in your other thread http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Help-Ask-the-community-got-stuck/Can-an-agent-please-help/m-p/75205

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Message 6 of 7
Highlighted
by: syorksdeano
on: 06/09/2010 | 09:15
Well the site is back up and running this morning, and was earlier than planned.

Site does seem a lot quicker and hopefully all the bugs that have happened for the last few months have disappeared
`Please give me kudos if my reply was helpful.'

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Message 7 of 7