Get Help
Community

Potential Login Issues - [08/12/11] [RESOLVED]

Started by: craig_t
On: 08/12/2011 | 14:38
Replies: 97
Reply

by: tim1974
on: 08/12/2011 | 15:08

Was able to login in one go now with no gremlins Smiley Happy

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 21 of 98 (522 Views)
by: up_the_saddlers
on: 08/12/2011 | 15:10
Surely its time to add the goodybag options and topping up by card to 43430? Ok when giffgaff was smaller it could handle the amount of people wanting to use the site, now it cant so take some pressure off it
Get a free Giffgaff SimOr for a pre-cut giffgaff micro sim (for iphone 4) , also with £5 free credit, complete this form
Message 22 of 98 (511 Views)
by: callmejimmyj
on: 08/12/2011 | 15:14 edited: 08/12/2011 | 15:16

Another person rapidly loosing interest here !

 

I waisted 2 hours late last night trying to register my SIM and top up, now I have my PAC from voda I've spent the last 3 hours trying to port my number only to get gremlins everytime. Another hour and I can't get my number ported over til Monday, so a weekend with no phone - well done for an excellent first impression GiffGaff.

 

 

Message 23 of 98 (491 Views)
by: rjcoupe
on: 08/12/2011 | 15:16

Craig (or any other GG staffer reading) - could you go on record as seeing this situation as unacceptable? I imagine a few people - myself included - could use some reassurance that this won't be the norm for people who have put their faith in you.

Message 24 of 98 (475 Views)
by: rabbit451
on: 08/12/2011 | 15:19

My god - I am so sick of this.  What an introduction to GiffGaff - I hate it already and wished I never joined.  I waited for 2 weeks to receive a SIM (ordering multiple times and never receiving it) and spent 80 minutes last night trying to log in and activate my SIM.  Now I have spent another 80 minutes trying to log in and transfer my number.  This is a nightmare !!!!!!!! 

Message 25 of 98 (455 Views)
by: craig_t
on: 08/12/2011 | 15:19

rjcoupe wrote:

Craig (or any other GG staffer reading) - could you go on record as seeing this situation as unacceptable? I imagine a few people - myself included - could use some reassurance that this won't be the norm for people who have put their faith in you.



rjcoupe wrote:

Craig (or any other GG staffer reading) - could you go on record as seeing this situation as unacceptable? I imagine a few people - myself included - could use some reassurance that this won't be the norm for people who have put their faith in you.


RJ - take a look here.

 

http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Blog/Recent-Problems-with-giffgaff-s-service/ba-p/2132801

-Into The West-

Play League of Legends free
Message 26 of 98 (452 Views)
by: chefkoch
on: 08/12/2011 | 15:20

gm4nsz wrote:

The site is being updated at the moment so some of the transactional pages like login, top-up or activation may not be working. For more news on the update and timings check our community notice board

 

I can't see anything that is updating me or giving timings?



Agree to that. No information in this thread here.

Message 27 of 98 (445 Views)
by: rjcoupe
on: 08/12/2011 | 15:22

Craig - thanks. A little disconcerting that we're three weeks on from that notice and still suffering, mind.

 

It seems such a shame that the mobile service is so highly regarded, while the website may as well be running on a Megadrive.

Message 28 of 98 (427 Views)
by: gm4nsz
on: 08/12/2011 | 15:26

craig_t wrote:

RJ - take a look here.

 

http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Blog/Recent-Problems-with-giffgaff-s-service/ba-p/2132801


Sorry Craig but that was nearly a month ago.  We are all having problems today - unable to log-in, agents messages coming and going, no response to messages, can't top-up, Goodybags stuck somewhere.We need something more recent than the Boss's platitudes from last month - sorrySmiley Sad

Message 29 of 98 (401 Views)
by: syorksdeano
on: 08/12/2011 | 15:29

gm4nsz wrote:

craig_t wrote:

RJ - take a look here.

 

http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Blog/Recent-Problems-with-giffgaff-s-service/ba-p/2132801


Sorry Craig but that was nearly a month ago.  We are all having problems today - unable to log-in, agents messages coming and going, no response to messages, can't top-up, Goodybags stuck somewhere.We need something more recent than the Boss's platitudes from last month - sorrySmiley Sad


I can see why you are annoyed but what more can Craig tell you?  Chances are he is in the same situation as us and knows nothing about what is/has gone wrong

`Please give me kudos if my reply was helpful.'

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Message 30 of 98 (373 Views)