Knowledge Base
Community

RESOLVED: Cranleigh, Haslemere, Petersfield, Chichester, Bognor Regis, Cheltenham, Glou...

Started by: ncampbell
On: 10/08/2010 | 08:54
Replies: 2

by: ncampbell
on: 10/08/2010 | 08:54 edited: 12/08/2010 | 10:54

Good morning all.

This e-mail is to notify you that giffgaff will be carrying out maintenance on parts of the GPRS networks between 22:00 on 11/08/10 and 06:00 on 12/08/10.

This will result in the loss of GPRS services to cells for up to 1 hour in Cranleigh, Haslemere, Petersfield, Chichester, Bognor Regis, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Cinderford, Lydney, Stroud, Dursley, Stone and Kingswood.

Nigel Campbell
giffgaff Advisor

Yes..I'm here to Help!!...

If you've asked a question, mark the best answer as 'Accepted solution'. This lets everyone know you're sorted - It also gives kudos to the giffgaffer who helped you. Nice!
Message 1 of 3
by: ncampbell
on: 12/08/2010 | 10:54

*** ISSUE IS NOW RESOLVED ***

Nigel Campbell
giffgaff Advisor

Yes..I'm here to Help!!...

If you've asked a question, mark the best answer as 'Accepted solution'. This lets everyone know you're sorted - It also gives kudos to the giffgaffer who helped you. Nice!
Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
by: julian
on: 13/08/2010 | 12:58
Not quite the same area, but I'm having trouble in Winchester (SO22) - I just can't seem to get a data connection (either 2G or 3G). Everything was working on my Milestone for months, but I just can't seem to make a connection to google for the last couple of days. Any ideas?
Message 3 of 3