Status

Purchasing credit and/or goodybags

grn_pix.jpg Available

Community access

grn_pix.jpg Available

Calls, texts & data

grn_pix.jpg Available

Summary

We have been having internment payment issues and some members transactions are failing when using any payment method when purchasing credit or goodybags. this has now been resolved.

Most Recent Update

19:21 - 2nd of January 2019

Hi everyone,

The issue we were experiencing earlier with intermittent payment failures has now been resolved.

We have got the confirmation that the impacted services have been restored back to normal. We will continue to monitor the system for stability.

Regards

Dez

Updates

Please click the spoiler for a full history of this service issue to date. 

Click to reveal

Most Recent Update

19:21 - 2nd of January 2019

Hi everyone,

The issue we were experiencing earlier with intermittent payment failures has now been resolved.

We have got the confirmation that the impacted services have been restored back to normal. We will continue to monitor the system for stability.

Regards

Dez

Most Recent Update

18:45 - 2nd of January 2019

Hi everyone,

We have been made aware of an issue that is affecting members when adding credit or trying to purchase a goodybag. These transactions are failing intermittently and it's not affecting everyone.

The team is on the case and hope to have it sorted as soon as possible but until then our apologies if this is causing an issue for you.

If you have tried to make a purchase then do please check purchase history here before making another attempt - https://www.giffgaff.com/profile/payment-details#orders

If you have brought a goodbag then dialing *100*7# [send] will confirm if the purchase was successful. Look for the expiry date, does it end in one month?

If you have brought credit then dialing *100# [send] will confirm if the purchase was successful.

Regards

Dez

giffgaff Educator

Message 1 of 6
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
by: dez_d
community giff-staffer

on: 02/01/2019 | 19:46

Most Recent Update

Hi everyone,

The issue we were experiencing earlier with intermittent payment failures has now been resolved.

Regards

Dez

giffgaff Educator

Message 2 of 6
Highlighted
by: dez_d
community giff-staffer

on: 02/01/2019 | 19:46

Most Recent Update

Hi everyone,

Regards

Dez

giffgaff Educator

Message 2 of 6
by: brulaw
on: 02/01/2019 | 19:54 edited: 02/01/2019 | 19:55

@dez_d

Thanks for the info / update  , good to hear that things are back on track thumbup.gif

Message 3 of 6
by: emtam95
on: 03/01/2019 | 00:17

Mines gone down how do i sort it

Message 4 of 6
by: pwincessshak
on: 03/01/2019 | 15:27
What about a voucher? I type in voucher code and the next page tells me that there is gremlins and won't let me top up
Message 5 of 6
by: jt_21
on: 03/01/2019 | 15:38

@pwincessshak wrote:

What about a voucher? I type in voucher code and the next page tells me that there is gremlins and won't let me top up

@pwincessshak Vouchers are ok using the 43430 telephone service to top up or  buy a goodybag, it's quick this way and requires no logging in online ....  if online try clearing browsers history cache and cookies and try again, there's no need to leave any spaces between the voucher numbers, type the full 16 digits, see

https://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Solve-your-questions/Why-has-my-top-up-failed/ta-p/3498263 If still having problems you may need the agent to verify the voucher for you. 

Message 6 of 6