grn_pix.jpg Restored

Calls, Texts and Data

grn_pix.jpg Available

Purchasing goodybag/topup

grn_pix.jpg Available

Phone purchase

grn_pix.jpg Available

Summary

We are currently experiencing some issues with returns and repair requests.  We are working super fast to get this sorted and we will keep you updated as we hear more.

Most Recent Update

18:30 - 11 Jan 2019

Hey there,

Sorry for the delay and thank you for all your patience.  We've been hard at work getting this back to normal and it has now been fixed.  If you have any trouble getting your returns/repairs sorted (or indeed any other issues) head over to our help and support board and ask our lovely helper members. 

Cheers

Sandy

Updates

Please click the spoiler for a full history of this service issue to date. 

Click to reveal

Most Recent Update

18:30 - 11 Jan 2019

Hey there,

Sorry for the delay and thank you for all your patience.  We've been hard at work getting this back to normal and it has now been fixed.  If you have any trouble getting your returns/repairs sorted (or indeed any other issues) head over to our help and support board and ask our lovely helper members. 

Cheers

Sandy

16:17 - 10 Jan 2019

Hi everyone,

We seem to be experiencing some issues with return/repair requests. Members may see error messages when attempting to complete the forms or be unable to complete them.

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused and are working super fast to get this fixed.

We will keep you posted with any updates here.

Cheers

Sandy

giffgaff Educator

Message 1 of 9
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
by: scousema
community giff-staffer

on: 11/01/2019 | 18:36

Hey there,

Sorry for the delay and thank you for all your patience.  We've been hard at work getting this back to normal and it has now been fixed.  If you have any trouble getting your returns/repairs sorted (or indeed any other issues) head over to our help and support board and ask our lovely helper members. 

Cheers

Sandy

giffgaff Educator

Message 9 of 9
by: philhastie
on: 11/01/2019 | 08:48
Hi,

Is there any update on this please?
I have a phone that was sent yesterday and has a faulty earpiece, it needs replacing but I can't send it back so it's causing delays and problems as we are now into the weekend so I will be phone less till atlas mid next week. Advise please.

Phil
Message 2 of 9
by: tim2410
on: 11/01/2019 | 13:06

Any update please.  I received a damaged phone and like the other person I am now stuck without a phone.

Message 3 of 9
by: eyeamnoky
on: 11/01/2019 | 13:39

Same as the two above, it's been 48hrs now?

Also, and whilst it's not applcable to me (at the moment) will giffgaff extend all the quoted returns deadline to those affected by the outage by the same time as what the refund/return system will have been down for?

Message 4 of 9
by: benfieldal
on: 11/01/2019 | 15:13
Trying to send my very faulty phone back since Monday 😩😩 any news !
Message 5 of 9
by: serene3
on: 11/01/2019 | 15:54 edited: 11/01/2019 | 15:56

This just highlights to me further not to get a replacement refurbished phone with giffgaff due to the number of people needing to return. 

Also needing to return a faulty phone. 

Message 6 of 9
by: jenniemug
on: 11/01/2019 | 16:27
I’m waiting to return my phone too. Currently in the Apple shop trying to get advice as the screen froze within a week of using it! Turns out the screen is not genuine Apple! Not happy.
Message 7 of 9
by: stiltsky
on: 11/01/2019 | 17:54
Which phone was it btw? I received two iphone 8s at christmas not in the best condition but hadn't checked genuine screen or not.
Message 8 of 9
by: scousema
community giff-staffer

on: 11/01/2019 | 18:36

Hey there,

Cheers

Sandy

giffgaff Educator

Message 9 of 9