Current Status - Resolved

Service

Status

3G

grn_pix.jpg Available

Calls & Texts

grn_pix.jpg Available

Summary

We had a problem with our 3G service in East Yorkshire and Lincolnshire which has now been resolved

Most Recent Update

09:45 - 07 Jul 2013

The majority of sites restored at 08:32 following the switching of traffic away from a faulty hardware. Our network team have now completed the audit of all sites with the last one being restored at 09:28.

Thanks for your patience,

Christian

Updates

Click to reveal
09:45

The majority of sites restored at 08:32 following the switching of traffic away from a faulty hardware. Our network team have now completed the audit of all sites with the last one being restored at 09:28.

Christian

9:20am
The Support teams have identified an issue with a faulty piece of hardware, traffic is being moved to bypass this faulty hardware and restore service. Currently we are unable to give an estimation of when full service will be restored.

Regards,

Christian

08:57am

We’ve got a problem with our 3G service in East Yorkshire and Lincolnshire which means you won’t be able to use it. Our 2G service is still working, so you can change your phone settings to use 2G (if it hasn’t happened automatically). This means that data services, like using the internet, will be slower, and you won’t be able to make video calls.

Regards,

Christian

Read my Obsessions blog and Guilty Pleasures blog

kbbanner.png     Community Guidelines     
Message 1 of 6
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
by: christian_b
former giff-staffer

on: 07/07/2013 | 10:25

Hi again,

I have a final update for you.

Christian

Message 4 of 6
by: diwatty
on: 07/07/2013 | 09:10
Cheers Christan
Silver Approved Helper.
Message 2 of 6
former giff-staffer

on: 07/07/2013 | 10:12

Hi all,

The Support teams have identified an issue with a faulty piece of hardware, traffic is being moved to bypass this faulty hardware and restore service. Currently we are unable to give an estimation of when full service will be restored.

Regards,

Christian

Message 3 of 6
Highlighted
former giff-staffer

on: 07/07/2013 | 10:25

Hi again,

I have a final update for you.

Christian

Message 4 of 6
by: hypershawn83
on: 15/07/2013 | 18:03
HI my phones still not working i get my packet data but says emergency calls only any ideas why?
Message 5 of 6
by: dejavu
on: 16/07/2013 | 12:31
3g data still very slow for me even though 02 status says everything is fine on nearest mast.
: Get a free Giffgaff Sim

Patience is a virtue, But someone is taxing my virtue.
Message 6 of 6