ylw_pix.jpg Restored

Dialing from your giffgaff phone using 43431 and 43430

grn_pix.jpg Available

Community Access & giffgaff Account

grn_pix.jpg Available

Calls, Texts & Data

grn_pix.jpg Available

Summary

We have identified an issue with automated messaging through Email and in-bound texts. This means members are experiencing a delay in receiving Email and Text notifications for all transactions. This issue has now been resolved and the services restored.

Most Recent Update

17:34 - 12th of July 2018

Evening all,

We have received confirmation that this issue has been resolved and the services have now been restored. All automated messaging should now be working as expected. The technical teams are still working on identifying the root cause.

Thank you for your patience whilst the teams worked to resolve this and apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Regards

Alexandra

Updates

Please click the spoiler for a full history of this service issue to date. 

Click to reveal

Most Recent Update

17:34 - 12th of July 2018

Evening all,

We have received confirmation that this issue has been resolved and the services have now been restored. All automated messaging should now be working as expected. The technical teams are still working on identifying the root cause.

Thank you for your patience whilst the teams worked to resolve this and apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Regards

Alexandra

15:03 - 11th of July 2018

Afternoon giffgaffers

This issue is still under investigation by our technical teams who are working hard to resolve this issue as a priority.

We will keep you informed of any updates that we receive as and when available.

We apologise for any inconvenience that this may be causing and would like to reassure members that we are doing everything possible to resolve this as quickly as possible.

Regards

Paul.

12:28 - 10th of July 2018

Hi everyone,

We have identified an issue with automated messaging through Email and in-bound texts. This means members are experiencing a delay in receiving Email and Text notifications for all transactions.

The services listed above are affected by this issue but the IVR facility using 43431 and 43430 remained unaffected.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused and we hope to have this issue sorted out as quickly as possible.

Regards

Dez

giffgaff Educator

Message 1 of 7
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
by: alexandra_mg
community giff-staffer

on: 12/07/2018 | 17:34
Evening all,

Regards

Alexandra
Hi there folks!

I am currently out of the Office on Maternity Leave, if you need a hand with anything community related, please reach out to one of our fantastic fellow Educators for further assistance. For general help, please reach out to the fab community over in Help & Support.

See you soon!

Alexandra

giffgaff Educator | WFH Team
Message 7 of 7
by: p_for_pete
on: 10/07/2018 | 18:56 edited: 10/07/2018 | 18:57

So this explains why I've made 15-20 password reset requests today without reply! It's been driving me mad. Tried numerous different browsers/devices/isp's... Any new updates??

Message 2 of 7
by: robbinsvince
on: 11/07/2018 | 09:54
So frustrating. My service has stopped working completely, and I can't get into my account to do anything about it! I'm switching carriers as soon as can get a new SIM.
Message 3 of 7
by: carnew46
on: 11/07/2018 | 10:01
Same as me. Sim card not working at all, cant login to get a replacement. Ridiculous.
Message 4 of 7
by: kiroga4
on: 11/07/2018 | 14:23

I had to register a new Sim card and be without my number to get some internet.

Message 5 of 7
by: paul_d_
community giff-staffer

on: 11/07/2018 | 15:23

Most Recent Update

15:03 - 11th of July 2018

Afternoon giffgaffers

This issue is still under investigation by our technical teams who are working hard to resolve this issue as a priority.

We will keep you informed of any updates that we receive as and when available.

We apologise for any inconvenience that this may be causing and would like to reassure members that we are doing everything possible to resolve this as quickly as possible.

Regards

Paul.

giffgaff Educator

Message 6 of 7
Highlighted
by: alexandra_mg
community giff-staffer

on: 12/07/2018 | 17:34
Evening all,

Regards

Alexandra
Hi there folks!

I am currently out of the Office on Maternity Leave, if you need a hand with anything community related, please reach out to one of our fantastic fellow Educators for further assistance. For general help, please reach out to the fab community over in Help & Support.

See you soon!

Alexandra

giffgaff Educator | WFH Team
Message 7 of 7