Knowledge Base
Community

T Mobile transfers may be delayed by one day

Started by: robbie28
On: 24/08/2010 | 16:09
Replies: 5

by: robbie28
on: 24/08/2010 | 16:09

If you are awaiting a transfer of your number from T Mobile into giffgaff please be aware that this may take one day longer than normal.

This is because T Mobile have  failed to release the list of numbers we sent them today, which means we cannot bring them onto giffgaff. There were 13 numbers in this list.

This release happens daily, so the next time T Mobile can release these numbers will be tomorrow.

Apologies if this affects you, however this is beyond our control.

Robbie Hearn
Ex member of the giffgaff team, still fond admirer
Message 1 of 6
by: danielscott
on: 24/08/2010 | 16:22

I presume you know which customers are effected 13 of them I believe you said. Would it not be better to email or text the customers incase they miss this post?

Message 2 of 6
by: robbie28
on: 24/08/2010 | 16:40

We've done that too daniel, this is just in case they miss that message

Robbie Hearn
Ex member of the giffgaff team, still fond admirer
Message 3 of 6
by: rinkrat
on: 24/08/2010 | 21:58

Hi Robbie,

Was mine one of the ports affected as I have not received an e mail but my T Mobile phone is disconnrcted and my giffgaff sim which was working until today also not working.

Thanks

Message 4 of 6
by: jez5150
on: 24/08/2010 | 22:25

Hi Robbie,

I'm also hoping i'm one of the 13 on your list? As i have had my "port" day to Giffgaff from T-Mobile today, but alas, unsuccessful. I have the same symptoms as many others: Not able to make calls/texts or receive calls and all my goodybags etc have been wiped from my account.

Unfortunately this is my only mobile number and i'm losing out on possible work due to this. I appreciate there have been problems but i have not received any message or email from you/GG regarding this issue...(unlike your comment regarding the 13 people affected today from T-Mobile.)

Please keep me/us informed as to what we need to do - I'll hang on for now as you say tomorrow it should happen.

Many thanks,

Message 5 of 6
Highlighted
by: newnhamben1984
on: 24/08/2010 | 22:26 edited: 24/08/2010 | 22:27

What about ports in from Vodafone as mine was due today?

My Vodafone sim was disconnected as of around 5pm this evening, however my GG sim shows no credit.

Message 6 of 6