Inspired by our free #alltheboss tear-off posters available in UK cities today, we'd like you to make your own original #alltheboss picture. Just like in our poster designs, you must include at least one hand in your picture. You can take a straightforward photo or get creative with illustration, origami, pasta collage or anything that takes your fancy. The sky's the limit.
When you’ve got your picture ready, post it on Instagram and hashtag it with #alltheboss #handsup. Make sure you follow @giffgaffmobile on Instagram so we can send you a direct message if you win.
Competition closes on Friday 9th May 2014 at 12pm. We'll announce the winners publicly on Instagram and will contact them via Instagram direct message to arrange sending out prizes.
Post your own original #alltheboss picture to Instagram and, just like in Phil Morgan’s poster design, you must include at least one hand in your picture. You can take a straightforward photo or get creative with illustration, origami, pasta collage or anything that takes your fancy. The sky’s the limit.
When you’ve got your picture ready, post it on Instagram and hashtag it with #alltheboss #handsup.
Make sure you follow @giffgaffmobile on Instagram so we can send you a direct message if you win.
You could win:
1x First Prize: 1x Samsung Galaxy S5 and a selection of giffgaff goodies
5x Runners up: 1x Phil Morgan #alltheboss poster and a selection of giffgaff goodies
Terms & Conditions
1. By submitting your entry, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
2. You can enter if you’re 16 or over and a UK resident (but not if you’re a giffgaff employee, one of their family, or connected in any other way with this Competition, so hard cheese). Obviously, third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents are off limits. We (giffgaff) reserve the right to check all entrants are actually eligible, and we reserve the right to require such information as we consider reasonably necessary in order to do that. If we’re not satisfied, you might not get your prize.
3. Entering’ s a piece of cake. Simply post your #alltheboss-themed, hand pic on Instagram and include the hashtags #alltheboss and #handsup. You’ll need to follow @giffgaffmobile so we can contact you via direct message if you win.
4. You can submit as many entries as you like, but will only get entered into the competition once. Entries not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
5. We can and will reject any entry, and/or disqualify any winner or entrant, if we think that the entry is defamatory, indecent or violates or infringes any third party’s rights.
6. By entering into the competition you agree that we can use, display, publish, transmit, copy and otherwise exploit your submissions for any purposes we feel appropriate.
7. It’s not over until 12pm on Friday 9th May 2014.
8. Winners will be selected on creative quality by judges. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding this decision. A winner will be selected and announced on or after Friday 23rd May 2014, 4pm. The prize will be sent by royal mail to UK addresses only.
9. We’ll let you know the winners via a public mention on our @giffgaffmobile Instagram account. All winners will be contacted via direct message to arrange prize delivery. We won’t let the prizes sit around unclaimed, so if any winner is unable to be contacted by 12pm on Friday 30th May 2014 – or doesn’t tell us where to send it – we’ll choose another lucky winner.
10. We’re not responsible if you can’t take up the prize.
11. We’re not responsible for any entries that go astray. Ditto for acceptances or other documents or communications related to the prize, or, indeed, the prize itself.
12. If you enter, you agree to your Instagram username being made publicly available if you win.
13. In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of this Competition, we reserve the right to end or suspend the Competition; amend these terms & conditions; declare void the notification of winner(s); and/or to allocate the prize by conducting a simple draw from all entrants.
14. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
15. Our decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. We reserve the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
17. This promotion is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
18. The promoter of this competition is giffgaff (that’s us), Hertz House, 11 Vine Street, Uxbridge, UB8 1QE
19. For any more information about us, visit our website.
As part of our ‘We’re all the boss’ campaign we are showing real people being their own boss, making their own decisions, and bringing their ideas to life.
While we were on the road filming we met illustrator Phil Morgan (Phil's Instagram). We loved his work so much, we asked him to design some posters for us.
His 5 awesome designs have been printed into snazzy 1m x 1.5m posters, and put up for you to tear-off and keep in cities around the UK.
If you're near one of these locations, hop to it and hunt a poster down. There are 20 posters at each location.