Find our top Mobile facts and forecasts for 2012 in the giffgaff Facts and Forecasts infographic below - created by member Joshaw. Don't forget to enter our Twitter Competition to win a new iPad (iPad 3). Take a look, and find out more about the competition below.
Want to win a new iPad (iPad 3)? All you need to do is share the infographic on Twitter – using the Share button (at the bottom of the blog post) or by copying and pasting the following sentence into your Twitter stream (ensuring you include the URL to the specific blog post):
Giffgaff Mobile Facts and Forecasts 2012 http://bit.ly/Jhq7tU #giffgaffmobileforecasts, making sure your tweet contains the hashtag #giffgaffmobileforecasts
1. By submitting your entry, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
2. You can enter if you’re 16 or over and a UK resident (but not if you’re a giffgaff employee, one of their family, or connected in any other way with this Competition. So hard cheese.) Obviously, third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents are off limits. We (giffgaff) reserve the right to check all entrants are actually eligible, and we reserve the right to require such information as we consider reasonably necessary in order to do that. If we’re not satisfied, you might not get your prize.
3. Entering’s a piece of cake.Make sure you're on the Mobile Facts and Forecasts blog post, and hit share button and select Twitter (or copy and paste the sentence from the ‘Add this’ Twitter button at the bottom of the post)– ensure you include the hashtag #giffgaffmobileforecasts
4. You can retweet as many times as you like, but will only get entered into the competition once. Entries not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
5. We can and will reject any entry, and/or disqualify any winner or entrant, if we think that the entry is defamatory, indecent or violates or infringes any third party’s rights.
6. We own the copyright on all entries submitted, and by entering into the competition you agree that we can use, display, publish, transmit, copy and otherwise exploit your submissions for any purposes we feel appropriate.
7. It’s not over till Wednesday 2nd May 2012 at 7pm. And please don’t leave it until the last minute, in case technology lets you down.
8. A winner will be selected randomly from the entries. The prize will be sent by royal mail to UK addresses only.
9. We’ll let you all know the winner on our Twitter page and in the blog comments. If you’re the lucky winner, we’ll send you a tweet to share the good news. But we won’t let the prize sit around unclaimed, so if the winner is unable to be contacted by 5pm on the 7th May 2012 - or doesn’t tell us where to send it - we’ll choose another lucky winner.
10. We’re not responsible if you can’t take up the prize.
11. We’re not responsible for any entries that go astray. Ditto for acceptances or other documents or communications related to the Prize, or indeed the prize itself.
12. We’ll put the winner’s twitter id on our Twitter feed, and they may be required to participate in publicity connected with this Competition. If you enter, you agree to your name being made publicly available if you win.
13. In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of this Competition, we reserve the right to end or suspend the Competition; amend these terms & conditions; declare void the notification of winner(s); and/or to allocate the Prize by conducting a simple draw from all entrants
14. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
15. Our decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. We reserve the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.