Get Help
Community

Featured Member - mtkchinaphone

giffgaff Educator

true.jpg

Membername: mtkchinaphone

Date Registered: 01-08-2016

@mtkchinaphone is coming close to celebrating her 1st birthday on the giffgaff community.

I can't believe you have only been a member for a year!!! That is madness......

She is consistently helpful and we have set many of her posts recently as a Best Answer as they set such a perfect example of quality help.

mtkchinaphone is one of our excellent helpers on our help & support forum and has shown an amazing skill in being welcoming, friendly & best of all...... helpful towards her fellow member whilst sticking with them til they have resolved their issue. It has been truly amazing seeing you going above and beyond day after day to help countless fellow giffgaffers.  

Thanks mtkchinaphone, for letting us discover how amazing you really are. Here's to many more years of posting on the giffgaff community. 

You are a star (smile)

18 Comments

Dear @paul_d_

Thank you very much for your kind words Smiley Happy.  It is hard to believe that I have been with Giffgaff for nearly a year now.  I am liking the giffgaff experience very much, both on the Giffgaff Community and on a network level.  4G has recently been enabled in my area and 3G coverage is much improved since I joined giffgaff too.   This means that I have a strong signal and reliable connection for my mobile needs.   Hoping to be here for many more years to come Smiley Happy.

It is an honour to be a Featured Giffgaff Member, thank you so much Smiley Happy.

Good luck to you.

@mtkchinaphone Congrats on your near first Birthday being with giffgaff..Also well done for being chosen as this weeks featured member...Heart

Good workSmiley Wink

I boldly went...

@mtkchinaphone

Well done and congratulations for featuring as a Featured member. Keep up the good work Smiley Happy

Dear @premierphotosuk @formulaone

Thank you for your kind words and support Smiley Happy.  I am really honoured.

Good luck to you.

big cheese

Hiya @mtkchinaphone

Many congratulations on being voted featured member this week.

Keep uo the good work you are doing.

All the best

Bob

Dear @bobrobinson

Thank you very much for your kind words. I am overwhelmed to receive such an honour.  How you have a wonderful weekend. Always nice to see you on help & support offering friendly advice. :-)

Good luck to you.

big cheese

Hiya @mtkchinaphone

You realy deserved to have that awardedto you.

You have made a great impact on the community in the time you have been here.

Also thanks for your kind words you did to me.

Hope you have a great weekend and keep up the good work you are doing.

Bob

head honcho

@mtkchinaphone 

Cool congratulations for featuring as a Featured member. 

Dear @ijustcantdoit

Thank you very much for your kind words of congratulations.  I am overwhelmed by your support Smiley Happy.

Good luck to you.

Well done. I hope i will be as helpful like you and as active as you in the future to help improve this community and spread the love further