Get Help
Community

Featured Member - willp789

handy giff-staffer

shutterstock_752095078 (1).jpg

It's hard to know where to being with Will - an excellent all-rounder who always puts 110% into everything he does.

Well, he's created some wonderful and helpful video tutorials for the knowledge base, and for various other things. Not only that he's a regular blog contributor, from talking about all kinds of different tech to writing some valuable top tips.

On top of that, he's also the head honcho for the gaff these days, the much loved member made newsletter, and has been doing stellar work collaborating with lots of other fellow content creators to make it the best it can be.

He's a credit to giffgaff with how much he gives back to the community, along with actively encouraging others to create brilliant content too.

From us and the rest of the community, @willp789 - thank you, for everything you do.

25 Comments
helping the masses

Hiya Will and will

@t_will @ @willp789 

Congratulations on your Featured member shout out Will

62530000.gif

Hey nice @willp789 Smiley Happy

cicerone

@willp789

Congrats bud, well deserved!

Will and I have worked together on a few occassions, as well as consistenly together on the gaff, and he is honestly one of the hardest working, humorous, genuine and kind guys I could ever wish to meet.

guru

Well done Will 😊

I'm right...

@willp789

Well done buddy Smiley Happy

Hi there Will.

I'm wondering if you can help me.

I've activated my SIM and now want to do a SIM swap so I can get my number switched back on but am struggling to do it.

Please can you help me?

novice

Thank u paulgrove 

pioneer

beginner

How are u cosham 

newcomer

I have a gifgaf phone number>**phone_number_removed** can I change without loosing the trego what I have on the corner because I bought the internet package for 10f