Get Help

Featured Member - willp789

giffgaff Educator

shutterstock_752095078 (1).jpg

It's hard to know where to being with Will - an excellent all-rounder who always puts 110% into everything he does.

Well, he's created some wonderful and helpful video tutorials for the knowledge base, and for various other things. Not only that he's a regular blog contributor, from talking about all kinds of different tech to writing some valuable top tips.

On top of that, he's also the head honcho for the gaff these days, the much loved member made newsletter, and has been doing stellar work collaborating with lots of other fellow content creators to make it the best it can be.

He's a credit to giffgaff with how much he gives back to the community, along with actively encouraging others to create brilliant content too.

From us and the rest of the community, @willp789 - thank you, for everything you do.

lives and breathes giffgaff

Hiya Will and will

@t_will @ @willp789 

Congratulations on your Featured member shout out Will

Hey nice @willp789 Smiley Happy

Congrats bud, well deserved!

Will and I have worked together on a few occassions, as well as consistenly together on the gaff, and he is honestly one of the hardest working, humorous, genuine and kind guys I could ever wish to meet.

Well done Will 😊

I ate the FAQ

Well done buddy Smiley Happy

Hi there Will.

I'm wondering if you can help me.

I've activated my SIM and now want to do a SIM swap so I can get my number switched back on but am struggling to do it.

Please can you help me?

Thank u paulgrove 

@nuttyblondeamy28 I would be more than happy to help you get your old number transferred to your new Sim. 

First of all you have to log into your GiffGaff account. Once you have done that you should see a page that looks like this. 

Then you are going to click My profile and settings which shall take you to a page with a list of options. 

Under the "Keep my number" tab you are going to click Open ▶️ and then click Transfer your number as highlighted in red below

Once you have done that you will be taken to a page which will ask you for your details in regards to transferring your number. 

Enter your old number and PAC where you can get from your previous network provider if you haven't already. You choose the date you wish to transfer your old number to your shiny new GiffGaff Sim and then hit Transfer your number. 

Now you are all set! Hope this helps! Smiley Happy

If you have anymore questions just ask. Smiley Happy

How are u cosham