Knowledge Base
Community

Featured member - jesi23

handy giff-staffer

true.jpgNo matter where in the community you like to spend time, you'll probably have run into @jesi23 at some point - and been greeted with a smile.

Friendly & helpful to a fault, she trawls through the forums to make sure members get the help that they need and always replies with superb quality answers, as well as having spent countless hours proof reading KB articles to make things easier for members to follow.

She's also a great giffgaff buddy for new members joining, making sure to steer them the right way. She is a giffgaff star & a pleasure to work with.

Thanks, Jesi, for everything you do for members - you're brill!

3 Comments
human databank

@jesi23

Well done and many congratulations to you! Smiley Happy

seer
Click to reveal

t_will wrote:

true.jpgNo matter where in the community you like to spend time, you'll probably have run into @jesi23 at some point - and been greeted with a smile.

Friendly & helpful to a fault, she trawls through the forums to make sure members get the help that they need and always replies with superb quality answers, as well as having spent countless hours proof reading KB articles to make things easier for members to follow.

She's also a great giffgaff buddy for new members joining, making sure to steer them the right way. She is a giffgaff star & a pleasure to work with.

Thanks, Jesi, for everything you do for members - you're brill!

@t_will Wow! I didn't expect that!      @formulaone    @paul_d_ I enjoy helping on giffgaff - appreciation is a bonus!

Thank you so much! 

Jes

giffgaff Educator

Hi @jesi23

Sorry a little late to the party.

Can only echo whats already been said by t_will, Have worked with you on various different areas of the community and its been my pleasure. Your dedication to helping others is amazing & I always look forward to our next venture. Your eye for detail is second to none, you are a superstar and deserve to be "featured member" this week. Congrats.

Paul.