Get Help
Community

Featured member: ray2

giffgaff Educator
If you've ever wanted to know what entails a true giffgaffer, well look no further; today's Featured Member is the wonderful @ray2

She's a Labs connoisseur who never fails to bring some interesting discussions, insights and contributions to the table. She's done some incredible work in the recent changes with the Labs homepage, as well as being an advocate for making sure our member ideas are nurtured with the best guidance and advice.

"@ray2 is someone who will always say something that makes my mind just go 'wow' and her dedication to the community inspires me to continue with what I do" - prescilla_g 

As well as Labs, @ray2 has also played a pivotal role over in giffgaff Money. A powerhouse for community and is always helping out with feedback on future projects, collaborating with other members in a constructive and relevant way. She recently created a great guide for Travel Insurance, which can sometimes be a confusing subject to tackle, to help others understand and be aware of their rights when traveling.

We'd say that's pretty amazing, wouldn't you? Thank you, @ray2. You're a true giffgaffer and we're so happy you're with us. Keep shining.
15 Comments
big cheese

Yeah well done Rach

@prescilla_g 

Another fab choice this week @ray2 is awsome i love working with her on many projects in the community

Its your time to shine Rach

AwesomeAwesome

I boldly went...

@ray2

Well done and many congratulation's to you. Well deserved ! Smiley Happy

soothsayer

Thankyou @prescilla_g  @kathleen414  @formulaone  and everyone,im well surprised and appreciate your kind words Smiley Happy

oracle

Nice one @ray2

big cheese

Yay.

animated-congratulation-image-0092.gif

@ray2    Congratulations

On becoming featured member

You truly deserve to win it as your a great assett to us all

So well done @prescilla_g  for chosing a great gaffer

All the best Bob

mso
genius

Well done @ray2! Always upbeat and ready to join in with the events, short story writing and discussions. A giffgaffer with a sense of community spirit Smiley Happy Lovely to see it rewarded

guru

Wel done @ray2 you really deserve it. Keep it up. 

newcomer

again goody bag won't recur 

soothsayer

Hi @herzjohnnie

To get more help with your issue,pop across to help and support,and lots of members will be there to help sort through this problem.

https://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Help-Support/bd-p/QA1

All the best

newcomer

Hi I'm Mattnewcomb800 just wondering when my number will be transferred