Community

£5 Labs Bag - rename

Started by: mrmike
On: 14/10/2010 | 12:23
Replies: 7

Highlighted
by: mrmike
on: 14/10/2010 | 12:23

How about we call the £5 gg Labs Bag - £5 Talk Bag ? Text Bag ? or Talk n Text Bag ?

Message 1 of 8
by: billycraig
on: 14/10/2010 | 12:25
The Labs bag is called Labs because it isn't permanent. Think of it as a tester goodybag - see how users and the community react to it. That's why it will expire soon and another will replace it.

The whole point of the Labs goodybags is that ideas can be thought of and if the community and users enjoy the goodybag, giffgaff will look into making it permanent.
My name is Dean Craig, not Billy Craig.
Black HTC Dream (aka T-Mobile G1/Google phone) - Android 2.3 ("COS" rom) - Owned since May '09
Click here to view my Christmas giffgaff packet designs!
Message 2 of 8
by: mrmike
on: 14/10/2010 | 12:27

I do hope it is made permanent. It's a great deal and a fantastic selling point.

Message 3 of 8
by: crazylegs
on: 14/10/2010 | 12:55

I do like this particular goodybag too!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Message 4 of 8
by: jacobbran
on: 14/10/2010 | 17:24

Surely if the hope is it will become a permanent goody bag like some of you guys are saying, thinking up a name for it would be a good idea Smiley Tongue maybe something for another thread...

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Message 5 of 8
by: fionag
on: 15/10/2010 | 10:22

personally i think the labs package is a bit misleading and from the forums i'm not the only one.

its more of a subscription than a goodybag.

now i understand what it is, yes, its a good idea for high volume users and this should be made clear in the description.

i am a low volume user and i have just wasted 5 pounds.

Message 6 of 8
by: sonesor
on: 15/10/2010 | 10:32
If they do decide to keep this bag, perhaps renaming it to "Discount Goodybag" or something similar might help people realise exactly what it is

CLICK ABOVE TO ORDER A SIM / MICROSIM WITH £5 FREE CREDIT
Message 7 of 8
by: craigmcmanus
on: 16/10/2010 | 09:56 edited: 16/10/2010 | 09:57

The lab bag is a bit of an odd ball because it is the only one that is in competition with the others, the £5 - £30 goodybags progress along a scale of ever increasing minutes for more money which is pretty easy to grasp; while this lab bag doesn't fit into that; you have to do the maths on it to figure out which is best for you, which I can understand is difficult especially when you don't know exactly how many mins/texts your going to use.

Personally I think this lab bag should be retired and move onto another lab bag. If people still think this is the best lab bag after say another two have been available, then tell that CraigMcManus guy to shut up and bring it back: but I can only see one or two more full time goodie bags being viable before there are just too many of the things to choose from!

"If you do something that creates a problem, its a certainty that doing more of that will solve the problem." - Dr Tiki
Message 8 of 8