Knowledge Base
Community

“Balance” and “Goodybag” need to be clearly defined. Get rid of “balance” please

Started by: andyfromthebrac
On: 02/12/2018 | 19:54
Replies: 11

Go to best answer
by: andyfromthebrac
on: 06/12/2018 | 13:37
Before you all start getting (more) defensive, I was not suggesting that the functionality be removed, merely the terminology and the need to maintain two separate funds; one "balance" and one "goodybag"

I understand that people need the features, but the fact that I still have the majority of the balance which I originally added years ago proves the point. We should be paying in one place which allows/deducts charges for the appropriate function INCLUDING overseas usage and, well, everything !

Conversely to discover that one cannot make a call to a premium or other number when one has an active goodybag isn't ideal either. Similarly, if one has a "balance" but have ran out of "goodybag" then the remaining "balance" will be burned through in no time.
Message 11 of 12
Highlighted
by: andyfromthebrac
on: 06/12/2018 | 13:43
no, the functionality needs to remain. I am referring to the fact that we have to maintain two funds; "balance" and "goodybag" - The latter should surely contain all we need.
Message 12 of 12