Started by: shaina_k
On: 15/02/2017 | 12:01
Replies: 156

by: shaina_k
on: 15/02/2017 | 12:01 edited: 20/03/2017 | 16:57

tools banner.png

Hey guys

Happy Monday Smiley Very Happy

First of all, thank you so much for expressing your interest in building the content tool with us, your ideas and suggestions have been brilliant, I am really glad that we all are equally excited to do this. 

Now, the word tool doesn't sound very cool, so as a next step, we need to give it a nice name. I brainstormed with the team here, and  'giffgaff studio'  was a popular choice. How does that sound to you? Do you have any other suggestions in mind?  Please feel free to share them with us.

For those of you who are new to this, we've been discussing the idea of creating a tool with our lovely community which will make content creation easier and also aligned with the brand. We've been asking our members to share their ideas to design this tool and also express their interest if they would like to get involved in the testing phase.

In case you want to get involved at any stage or share suggestions drop a message to me.

Cheers,

Shaina

giffgaff Content Producer
videomissions.png
Message 1 of 157
by: dogpsyche
on: 15/02/2017 | 12:09
Might be interested in the design and testing 😊
~Jaqi~
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 2 of 157
by: kath72
on: 15/02/2017 | 12:38
Sounds like an interesting idea.
I would naturally shy away from 'creating content' but a simple tool might make it more attractive to a lot of people like me
Get a free giffgaff Sim

Message 3 of 157
on: 15/02/2017 | 12:45
Awesome! thanks Smiley Happy
videomissions.png
Message 4 of 157
on: 15/02/2017 | 12:47
So glad you are on board Smiley Happy Thank you
videomissions.png
Message 5 of 157
by: persco
on: 15/02/2017 | 12:51

Interesting idea and one I would love to partake but first things first;

If the tool would be linked to the community somehow I would rather we wait till there is a bit more stability with the community website for most if not all devices across board so people would be happy to partake and not having struggle with it. Been here for a while and knows sometimes a feature is implemented just to break another feature. So please let's thread carefully unless it would be externally hosted and linked to the community site. 

Dont get me wrong, the site works fine for me on iOS device and can do more on my phone now than I could ever do on the previous mobile community website but some are still struggling. Am sure giffgaff wouldn't want is create something that is hardly used due to one issue or another. 

Just a thought.....

Please do set BEST ANSWER for posts that help you. Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 6 of 157
by: extreme_one
on: 15/02/2017 | 12:51

Sounds interesting.

Could one perhaps use the tool and then add their own embellishments too, if they were inspired to do so?

If this post can be taken one of two ways, and one of the ways offends you, I probably meant it the other way. Smiley Wink
Message 7 of 157
on: 15/02/2017 | 13:07
Thanks, @persco and really glad that you want to get involved Smiley Happy
We will be extremely careful before launching any new features and that's exactly why it is so important for us to get constant input from members like you. A tool like this will take some time to develop, so we can all put our heads together to create and test it before launching it. We can also decide together how we want to host this tool so that it is easy to find and use.
Lots of thinking to do Smiley Happy but I am really glad that we have someone like you to help us with it. Cheers

videomissions.png
Message 8 of 157
by: alwaysrite
on: 15/02/2017 | 13:12
Sounds good to me, always willing to learn.good luck. 😀😀😀
Message 9 of 157
on: 15/02/2017 | 13:17
@extreme_one Thanks for your interest Smiley Happy

Sure, the way I am imagining is that this tool will have features like doodle so members can use their creativity to make fun things.
But please do share any other ideas you have in mind, we will be building this together Smiley Happy Cheers
videomissions.png
Message 10 of 157