Started by: technomate
On: 14/10/2010 | 19:55
Replies: 13

Go to best answer
by: chriszzzzzz
on: 15/10/2010 | 22:22

@iceqntrider wrote:

Hi Technomate,

If you do use Hullomail, please be aware that you get charged, per minute of each message left, out of your goodybag.

So, for example, if someone leaves you a 5 minute message it will cost you 5 minutes from your goodybag allowance.

If that's fine, go ahead and use it as it is good, but I thought you should know it isn't free.

And it may help you to find out where all your goodybag minutes are disappearing. Smiley Happy

Hope that helps, andy

It is a service for use by grown ups.........Which is why I provided him with a link that answers all questions.....

If you know people that talk to themselves for five minutes, I suspect they might need help!!Smiley Wink

In a mad world only the mad are sane
Message 11 of 14
by: iceqntrider
on: 16/10/2010 | 07:58

@chriszzzzzz wrote:

It is a service for use by grown ups.........Which is why I provided him with a link that answers all questions.....

If you know people that talk to themselves for five minutes, I suspect they might need help!!Smiley Wink

Unfortunately, the first thing the link mentions is "free" visual voicemail, but it isn't!!

It assumes that it doesn't cost the user anymore money as they are on a mobile contract, that has a 'minutes' allowance, which it uses to fund the service.

Though if you are on PAYG it'll cost you 8 pence per minute, for every message left.

I was just trying to help, as when I used the service for the first time on PAYG, I wondered why it was costing me when it said it was "free".

Thanks for the last comment too. I don't know too many people who will talk to themselves for five minutes. Those ones usually just type there answers on a forum, instead... Smiley Very Happy

Thanks, andy

Message 12 of 14
by: chriszzzzzz
on: 16/10/2010 | 09:31

OK Andy....Point taken.....You should have read the bit that tells you that your operator may charge for call diversion!!Smiley Wink

Calling gg voicemail costs money/minutes as well. If you don't get nutters leaving you rambling voicemail messages then the costs are compatible I believe.....Smiley Very Happy

In a mad world only the mad are sane
Message 13 of 14
Highlighted
by: iceqntrider
on: 16/10/2010 | 13:53
Yep, agreed.
Though,I must admit, they hide that cause very well. Smiley Happy
I even tried looking for it yesterday and almost gave up as it is so hard to find.
Cheers,andy
Message 14 of 14