Community

Charity’s

Started by: chrisarnold56
On: 03/01/2019 | 17:28
Replies: 3

Highlighted
by: chrisarnold56
on: 03/01/2019 | 17:28

Hi I’ve just got an email regarding 2018 and noticed the charity’s I wonder if I could mention a charity that I never hear of money going to. Crohns & Colitis UK. I don’t know who selects the charity’s that giffgaff donate to but just wanted to mention Crohns & Colitis UK being a crohns sufferer 41years myself. Thank You.

Message 1 of 4
by: magspider
on: 03/01/2019 | 17:49

@chrisarnold56 wrote:

Hi I’ve just got an email regarding 2018 and noticed the charity’s I wonder if I could mention a charity that I never hear of money going to. Crohns & Colitis UK. I don’t know who selects the charity’s that giffgaff donate to but just wanted to mention Crohns & Colitis UK being a crohns sufferer 41years myself. Thank You.

Hi @chrisarnold56

The nominations are currently made by the community in a short window just before the end of the payback period. However, we are currently trying to discuss the way charity support works in the following thread:

https://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Contribute/The-future-of-the-charity-nominations/td-p/22786307

Do feel free to have a read and contribute over there.

[ No spiders were harmed in the making of this post ]

Join giffgaff, get £5 free bonus credit
Message 2 of 4
by: natty_noo
on: 03/01/2019 | 17:50
Sorry, but the charity vote was over in December. The next round of nominations and voting will be around mid to late May sometime and the winners will be announced in June. (I think)
Message 3 of 4
by: chrisarnold56
on: 03/01/2019 | 19:25
After reading through the comments from the link I’m sorry I brought it up I’ll try and remove post.
Thank you for your replies
Message 4 of 4