Knowledge Base
Community

Clearer voting symbology in the Lab

Started by: abiable
On: 21/12/2017 | 14:33
Replies: 4

by: abiable
on: 21/12/2017 | 14:33 edited: 02/01/2018 | 21:53

Been directed here by @rocket_scienceitisnot, previously posted in the Lab ( Post) but they told me it would be better here.

Essentially I believe there should be a fix to update the mobile app to match the website view of lab ideas. Currently on the web voting looks like this:

Capture.PNG

Whereas on the app it looks like this:

Screenshot_20171221-142655.png

Interestingly this has changed already since I submitted the lab idea, the hearts have gone but there's still no indication whether or not blue/pink are positive or negative. 

Edit (02/01/17) the lack of heart's on the images above seem to be because it's my own idea. The point about the hearts not being clear, the colours and no labelling on the mobile view is valid, as described in the Lab post.

Message 1 of 5
by: mcilwraith
on: 21/12/2017 | 18:18

hearts still showing on android app and chrome browser on my phone

if they show as you are viewing them then something needs to change @abiable

desktop hearts still there on firefox and marvelous/not for me

Message 2 of 5
by: abiable
on: 22/12/2017 | 00:07 edited: 22/12/2017 | 00:10

Thanks for replying @mcilwraith

Are you saying that even on your mobile you can see the 'marvelous' and 'not for Me' labels?

I'm not particularly fussed about the lack of hearts in the screen shots as that's only recently happened. My issue is the lack of labelling (if it isn't just an isolated issue with my phone/app version). Do you know any GiffGaff people who fix app bugs?

Message 3 of 5
by: mcilwraith
on: 22/12/2017 | 00:11 edited: 22/12/2017 | 00:16

only the hearts on the app @abiable

nothing like the 2 dots on yours

no help with the bugs.just had a look from browser on phone.changed to destop version and everything is there but small had to stretch to see it properly

Message 4 of 5
Highlighted
by: ip633
on: 09/01/2018 | 11:08 edited: 09/01/2018 | 11:10

@abiable

I notice that your idea is slowly gaining a lot of support, which may seem ironic, but perhaps a lot of those votes are being placed on the desktop site Smiley Wink

But seriously, well done for highlighting an obvious issue with the mobile site at least. I’m sure that the developers will eventually pick up your feedback, and look to make any necessary improvements. As you can appreciate though, there are literally thousands of ideas waiting to be processed,  so we’ll just have to wait and see. 

Patience is a virtue, but on giffgaff it’s an absolute necessity Smiley Indifferent

Message 5 of 5