Knowledge Base
Community

Dashboard Bug - Your giffgaff recruits

Started by: bill48er
On: 08/07/2018 | 23:06
Replies: 7

by: bill48er
on: 08/07/2018 | 23:06 edited: 08/07/2018 | 23:09

Got the email "The Love Is Spreading" so I thought I'd see who's order a SIM from my affilate link.

The page shows....

Your giffgaff recruits

Here are the results of your efforts to spread the giffgaff love during the current and previous Payback periods. For older information contact an agent.

Overview

Stats below cover Payback for : 01-Dec-18 to 30-Nov-18

Dec 18 to Nov 18 Smiley Surprised Could be why I'm seeing "No orders/recruits to display" Smiley Frustrated

Forum Etiquette: If a post answers your question please accept it as "Best Answer" so that others may find it.
Give KUDOS if you like what you read!
Click this link to request a free giffgaff SIM card with £5 free credit on activation.
Message 1 of 8
by: team_leader
on: 08/07/2018 | 23:32

It could be a possibility @bill48er

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Message 2 of 8
by: herne1
on: 09/07/2018 | 09:15
Well bill48er that's a cunning plan for sure put in place by an eccentric accountant.
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 3 of 8
by: alex_w
community giff-staffer

on: 16/07/2018 | 15:15

@bill48er this isn't related to to the community platform, so I'm going to move it back to Contribute and will ping a link to it over to the relevant team to take a look.

Community Platform Manager - Powered by coffee.
Message 4 of 8
on: 16/07/2018 | 18:00

I now have an activation showing for the 10th July Smiley Happy

Even though the period is for "01-Dec-18 to 30-Nov-18" Smiley Tongue

Forum Etiquette: If a post answers your question please accept it as "Best Answer" so that others may find it.
Click this link to request a free giffgaff SIM card with £5 free credit on activation.
Message 5 of 8
by: figment_uk
on: 16/07/2018 | 20:08

@bill48er

The date display error has been present on the recruits page for at least three years.   Every new paypack period it gets reported, every new payback period it gets ignored. 

I do not work for giffgaff, so cannot check anything on your account. This is a public community - please do not post any personal info.
Message 6 of 8
on: 17/07/2018 | 00:04

Must admit that it is first time that I've noticed a problem with the date, maybe it because the page showed zero recruits or I need a visit to Specsavers - other opticians are available Smiley Very Happy

Anyway, after three years, surely it's time it was corrected Smiley Frustrated

Message 7 of 8
by: harrrrrry
on: 17/07/2018 | 08:54

@bill48er

after three years, surely it's time it was corrected

Giffgaff probably agrees with you -- and at this very minute, its programmers may be trying to figure out how to edit the date so that it says 2015 Smiley Surprised

Get a free giffgaff Sim

Message 8 of 8