Started by: woodyuk
On: 10/04/2018 | 21:36
Replies: 20

by: woodyuk
on: 10/04/2018 | 21:36

The 1st FAQ on the payback information page here

https://giffgaff.com/payback

says:-

You can select your Payback option up until early June 2018. Earning Payback points is continuous, but only the ones collected before 11:59pm 30th November 2017 will be paid in the December 2017 Payback.

Message 1 of 21
by: figment_uk
on: 10/04/2018 | 21:41

@woodyuk

Been reported, and reported and reported [link].  Similar errors exist on other payback related pages.

The pages had a partial update (changing "December 2017" to "June 2018") but they "forgot" to also update the other dates on the same pages.

I do not work for giffgaff, so cannot check anything on your account. This is a public community - please do not post any personal info.
Message 2 of 21
by: shabazmoqsud
on: 10/04/2018 | 21:43

woodyuk wrote:

The 1st FAQ on the payback information page here

https://giffgaff.com/payback

says:-

You can select your Payback option up until early June 2018. Earning Payback points is continuous, but only the ones collected before 11:59pm 30th November 2017 will be paid in the December 2017 Payback.

@woodyuk it has been like that for a long time

@alex_w @dez_d can this be brought to the attention of the correct team to fix.

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 3 of 21
by: dez_d
community giff-staffer

on: 11/04/2018 | 13:57

Hi folks,

I reported this issue again after getting a poke from @figment_uk the other day.

Leave it me with me for now but if it hasn't been fixed let me know and I will chase it....again.

Dez

giffgaff Educator

Message 4 of 21
on: 11/04/2018 | 14:01

@dez_d

dez_d wrote:

Hi folks,

I reported this issue again after getting a poke from @figment_uk the other day.

Leave it me with me for now but if it hasn't been fixed let me know and I will chase it....again.

Dez

It hasn't been fixed yet....... oh silly me! You meant if it hasn't been fixed after a suitable period.   8-)

I do not work for giffgaff, so cannot check anything on your account. This is a public community - please do not post any personal info.
Message 5 of 21
by: giffgaffprepper
on: 11/04/2018 | 15:56 edited: 11/04/2018 | 15:57

figment_uk wrote:

@dez_d

dez_d wrote:

Hi folks,

Dez

It hasn't been fixed yet....... oh silly me! You meant if it hasn't been fixed after a suitable period.   8-)

@figment_uk

what is a suitable period?

gg agents 24 hours?

educators ASAP

complaints @ gg.com 5 working days?

gg website, which is the MAIN gg portal for correct(?) info - whenever?

Message 6 of 21
on: 11/04/2018 | 16:05

@giffgaffprepper

"mañana"

Message 7 of 21
by: freedmaniac
on: 11/04/2018 | 17:05

@woodyuk

......and that is before you even consider the grammatical error !

"By when do I need to make my choice?" or "By what date do i nbeed to make my choice?"

R.I.P. The English Language.

Message 9 of 21
on: 11/04/2018 | 17:40

@freedmaniac

freedmaniac wrote:

@woodyuk

......and that is before you even consider the grammatical error !

"By when do I need to make my choice?" or "By what date do i nbeed to make my choice?"

R.I.P. The English Language.

and that is before you consider the typing error:

"By what date do i nbeed to make my choice?"

Message 10 of 21