Knowledge Base
Community

Dodgy?

Started by: natty_noo
On: 27/12/2018 | 18:04
Replies: 15

by: natty_noo
on: 01/01/2019 | 18:00
Didn't even get back to me @kath72 , which is unusual for that particular Educator.

The person in question is still posting, and still asking the same questions they've asked over and over again.
Message 11 of 16
by: kath72
on: 01/01/2019 | 20:32
Strange ....I’ve had a couple of reports not responded to recently too @natty_noo

Message 13 of 16
by: natty_noo
on: 01/01/2019 | 20:44
I doubt anyone is that stupid @tazzy19 , asking the same questions sometimes only days apart! Although... Smiley Very Happy

Oh well @kath72 , it seems certain ones are destined to get away with a lot more than others, even when it's blatant.
Message 14 of 16
by: pault1974
on: 01/01/2019 | 20:57

@kath72 wrote:

Strange ....I’ve had a couple of reports not responded to recently too @natty_noo

@kath72 I don't know if it's just me but there seems to be an inconsistency between how different educators respond to reports. Some, a couple, will always send a PM acknowledging the report, and sometimes specifying the action taken, whilst others do not.

I reported a post this morning because I felt it would get a better response if it was moved to Help & Support.  It took a few hours but I received a PM thanking me for the report and that it had been moved, which was great, but sometimes there is not even an acknowledgement of any reports that I make.

I realise that there are probably a fair number of reports made each day, and the educator on duty each day probably has other responsibilities to attend to, but it would be nice if there was some consistency, between educators, on how reports are acknowledged. 

Message 15 of 16
Highlighted
by: kath72
on: 02/01/2019 | 08:31
@paul1974 @natty_noo
Well I did get 2 different educators respond to the same report one day last week saying they had actions it ... that amused me somewhat 😂😂
Message 16 of 16