Community

ERROR: Payback confirmation screen - wrong dates

Started by: bertiebat
On: 20/07/2016 | 21:23
Replies: 13

by: bertiebat
on: 21/07/2016 | 17:06

paulipat45 wrote:

Thanks @bertiebat but another two members have mentioned this today, but thank you in any case.

@paulipat45 Ah thanks but I did post this thread (yesterday) before the other 2 threads were posted, this was pointed out in both of the other 2 threads? Smiley Wink   

Anyways the important point is that giffgaff acknowledge the wording error and get it sorted. Smiley Happy

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 11 of 14
by: figment_uk
on: 21/07/2016 | 17:20

bertiebat wrote:

paulipat45 wrote:

Thanks @bertiebat but another two members have mentioned this today, but thank you in any case.

@paulipat45 Ah thanks but I did post this thread (yesterday) before the other 2 threads were posted, this was pointed out in both of the other 2 threads? Smiley Wink   

Anyways the important point is that giffgaff acknowledge the wording error and get it sorted. Smiley Happy

Ahem Smiley Tongue

I do not work for giffgaff, so cannot check anything on your account. This is a public community - please do not post any personal info.
Message 12 of 14
by: bertiebat
on: 21/07/2016 | 18:26

figment_uk wrote:

bertiebat wrote:

paulipat45 wrote:

Ahem Smiley Tongue

Smiley EmbarassedSmiley LOL

Oops apologies @figment_uk and @paulipat45 as I've just checked and figment was indeed the first to submit a thread.   I did check the board first as I know figment is normally pretty hot on these types of issues but I'm very slow typer so mine ended up being cross posted. Smiley Sad

Slinks back into my hole. Smiley Tongue

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 13 of 14
Highlighted
by: wilpatgala
on: 21/07/2016 | 19:29

Thanks for that @bertiebat

Get a free giffgaff SIM. It includes £5 free credit, yay!
Message 14 of 14