Knowledge Base
Community

Finding a way to distinguish for newbies

Started by: hunterchunk
On: 12/02/2018 | 16:13
Replies: 13

by: hunterchunk
on: 12/02/2018 | 16:13

At least 4/5 times a day every day on H&S,  you will see confusion from newbies who have topped up their £20, £10 or whatever thinking they have bought a goodybag with the money.  Then  a few days later will ask why their money has disappeared. Now I know not everyone will read things properly regardless of how simple it can be worded but  I think a better way of communicating the difference between the goodybag and a top up needs  to be thought of. Any suggestions of a better way to get this across as what we have now doesn't work ? 

Message 1 of 14
by: giffgaffprepper
on: 12/02/2018 | 16:16
this has been ongoing for several years, people fail to read and understand how goodybags and airtime credit work
Message 2 of 14
on: 12/02/2018 | 16:19

@giffgaffprepper Yes you are correct but possibly because it has been going on for years we should perhaps find a different way of getting this across . Perhaps a brief description on the dashboard? 

Message 3 of 14
by: freedmaniac
on: 12/02/2018 | 18:04

@hunterchunk

hunterchunk wrote:

@giffgaffprepper Yes you are correct but possibly because it has been going on for years we should perhaps find a different way of getting this across . Perhaps a brief description on the dashboard? 

"WE" should find a way.....? We cannot actually do anything. GiffGaff is a business and frankly they are only likely to respond if they start to lose customers.

Message 4 of 14
on: 12/02/2018 | 18:12

Haha @freedmaniac ok a wrong choice of the word, giffgaff should do something about it. If it's been  going on for years as said by someone else giffgaff obviously don't see it as a problem. One thing is certain, there is a problem

Message 5 of 14
by: mcilwraith
on: 12/02/2018 | 18:15

It always amazes me how many people don't know the difference between paygo and a goodybag plan

Message 6 of 14
on: 12/02/2018 | 18:19

freedmaniac wrote:

@hunterchunk

hunterchunk wrote:

"WE" should find a way.....? We cannot actually do anything. GiffGaff is a business and frankly they are only likely to respond if they start to lose customers.

@freedmaniac

it's down to gg how they wish to word what a goodybag is and what airtime credit is, and they do

it's down to peeps simply being ignorant in not reading and finding out how to use gg

Message 7 of 14
on: 12/02/2018 | 18:23
What happened to the " network run by you "
Message 8 of 14
by: freedmaniac
on: 12/02/2018 | 18:24

@giffgaffprepper  and @hunterchunk

I agree with both of you.

Message 9 of 14
on: 12/02/2018 | 18:26