Knowledge Base
Community

Giffgaff app

Started by: mijthebarber
On: 19/07/2018 | 07:12
Replies: 2

by: mijthebarber
on: 19/07/2018 | 07:12

I've been with giffgaff for many years now , probably since the app ever got first developed.

I'd just like to congratulate how the app has evolved into everything it's supposed to do , there was years I just used to use the desktop site instead because it was much better and user friendly ,,, now the app is a brilliant p piece of tech that makes a phone users life a much better place.

What do you guys think ???

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 1 of 3
by: persco
on: 19/07/2018 | 07:21

I largely agree as I have also been through all the app versions. There are still pesky issues on the forum part of it in posting etc at least on the iOS version but that has been well documented elsewhere. 

Hoping the new version in the pipeline will be robustly tested in the beta version before it goes live. Have seen some previews and looks good but proof will be when we test it. Fingers crossed 

Please do set BEST ANSWER for posts that help you. Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 2 of 3
by: alex_app
former giff-staffer

on: 19/07/2018 | 10:22

Wow @mijthebarber this is great feedback. I'll share it with the team. Glad to hear you like the current app, and hopefully you'll be excited to hear we've got a completely new version in the works. Head on over and help us make it the best we can here...

https://community.giffgaff.com/t5/All-New-my-giffgaff-App/gp-p/App2

Message 3 of 3