Community

Giffgaff loyalty bonus?

Started by: tonks77
On: 16/09/2015 | 04:25
Replies: 13

Go to best answer
by: tonks77
on: 16/09/2015 | 04:25
How's about a yearly giffgaff bonus of say 10pounds. And a couple of rankings leaps For fun? I think loyalty is something that is no longer valued by a lot of companies and it should be. I see a lot of giffgaffers coming and going also so maybe this little incentive to stay may just sway a few people from leaving.?
Message 1 of 14
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
by: cps15966
on: 16/09/2015 | 10:00

tonks77 wrote:

How's about a yearly giffgaff bonus of say 10pounds. And a couple of rankings leaps For fun? I think loyalty is something that is no longer valued by a lot of companies and it should be. I see a lot of giffgaffers coming and going also so maybe this little incentive to stay may just sway a few people from leaving.?

Hi @tonks77

I have seen this suggestion a couple of times before and yes, I agree.

What I would say is that it shouldn't be a monetary thing, rewards can be just as meaningful in other ways.

There are many milestones people can reach on giffgaff, for instance length of time/loyalty OR a couple of days ago I realised 100 best answers. You could have a visible achievements section on your profile with badge awards for say getting your first best answer or perhaps going up in say 10's or 50's, that sort of thing.

Something fun could work just as well or other incentives in recognition.

Maybe suggest this in the ideas/labs section Smiley Happy

cps15966 - The creator of the idea for @ mentions you have all come to use and love Smiley Tongue
Message 6 of 14
by: o_rabbit_o
on: 16/09/2015 | 04:37
Sounds good idea for them that don't use the forums. But anyone on forums already gets payback which is most people's incentive to stay I think already .
Message 2 of 14
by: denizdy87
on: 16/09/2015 | 07:37
I am not sure about this one. Because those who are loyal are already receiving a good amount of payback. Anymore and giffgaff would lose alot of money.
Message 3 of 14
by: egglassa
on: 16/09/2015 | 08:00
There is already the payback system
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 4 of 14
by: jimfraegala
on: 16/09/2015 | 09:11
That sounds good, but c'mon, we get payback twice a year and it is much more than a tenner in 99.9% of cases.

Don't be greedy.

Jim
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 5 of 14
by: cps15966
on: 16/09/2015 | 10:00

tonks77 wrote:

Hi @tonks77

I have seen this suggestion a couple of times before and yes, I agree.

What I would say is that it shouldn't be a monetary thing, rewards can be just as meaningful in other ways.

There are many milestones people can reach on giffgaff, for instance length of time/loyalty OR a couple of days ago I realised 100 best answers. You could have a visible achievements section on your profile with badge awards for say getting your first best answer or perhaps going up in say 10's or 50's, that sort of thing.

Something fun could work just as well or other incentives in recognition.

Maybe suggest this in the ideas/labs section Smiley Happy

cps15966 - The creator of the idea for @ mentions you have all come to use and love Smiley Tongue
Message 6 of 14
by: harrybeau
on: 16/09/2015 | 10:02

I see you have just been here for a year surely a coincidence ?  Smiley Tongue

Message 7 of 14
by: wilpatgala
on: 16/09/2015 | 17:35
As most have said, we get payback, I think that is good and plenty, at least for me anyway.
Get a free giffgaff SIM. It includes £5 free credit, yay!
Message 8 of 14
by: k1ngvidic15
on: 17/09/2015 | 14:47

i like the idea i do agree that loyalty should be rewarded not just on giffgaff but with anywere

Message 10 of 14