Knowledge Base
Community

Giffgaff to giffgaff video calls are free? (not skype or other messenger like hangout)

Started by: jarzinio
On: 12/07/2019 | 01:38
Replies: 1

by: jarzinio
on: 12/07/2019 | 01:38 edited: 12/07/2019 | 12:25

Video calls are not free on Giff Gaff and I doubt I will live long enough to see this change as it is currently 50p per minute

So unless O2/Telefonica decide to make the calls free(hell is likely to freeze over first), never gonna happen unless EE or Vodafone do it first

So it's,as usual, which Network will blink first or put customers before profit🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😉

Message 1 of 2
by: jt_21
on: 12/07/2019 | 14:17

@jarziniowrote:

Video calls are not free on Giff Gaff and I doubt I will live long enough to see this change as it is currently 50p per minute

So unless O2/Telefonica decide to make the calls free(hell is likely to freeze over first), never gonna happen unless EE or Vodafone do it first

So it's,as usual, which Network will blink first or put customers before profit🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😉

It states here https://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Using-giffgaff/Guide-to-free-giffgaff-to-giffgaff-calls-and-texts/...

that they ARE free, but only giffgaff to giffgaff .... did you video call a non-giffgaffer? 

Message 2 of 2