Goody Bag question

Started by: sandhanwala
On: 14/10/2010 | 19:29
Replies: 7

Go to best answer
by: sandhanwala
on: 14/10/2010 | 19:29

Hi 

can any one please help me in regards to Goodybags.  Does Giffgaff accept direct debit or you have to buy credit every month.  I am intrested in buyig £30 a month goodybag.

Thanks

Message 1 of 8
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
by: darrenpainter
on: 14/10/2010 | 19:30
No there is no direct debit option i'm afraid. You must manually purchase goodybags from the website via a credit or debit card, or buy them by converting existing credit which you can purchase via card or via topup voucher
Message 2 of 8
on: 14/10/2010 | 19:30
No there is no direct debit option i'm afraid. You must manually purchase goodybags from the website via a credit or debit card, or buy them by converting existing credit which you can purchase via card or via topup voucher
Message 2 of 8
by: didi
on: 14/10/2010 | 20:40

No you can't buy it with direct debit only buy credit and debit card. Although, you can buy credit and just buy the goodbag out of that.

Message 3 of 8
by: soldiers33
on: 14/10/2010 | 20:56
You could just buy two goody bags. That well save you time coming on every month.
Message 4 of 8
on: 17/10/2010 | 16:14

Thanks for your help in regards to the goody bag direct debit.  I do have a follow up question. your help would be very much appreciated.

so the £30 pound top-up would last me a month.  Do giffgaff send reminder or its up to individual to check every month.  One last thing i am assuming your month start from the time of the top up to the same time next month.

Many Thanks in advance

Message 5 of 8
on: 17/10/2010 | 16:17
a goodybag purchase starts at the time of purchase and lasts for one month. If you already have one goodybag live, then you can purchase a 2nd goodybag which will be queued to start after the first one completes its month. There are no reminders sent out. However you can see the start and end date of any goodybags via your My Giffgaff page
Message 6 of 8
on: 17/10/2010 | 16:22

sorry for asking loads of question as i am new to this site and really want to kwo how it works.

So if i have a 10 pound goody bag i will get unlimited internet at the moment.  But if i dont use my 10 pound in one month would that internet still for the next month and the month after.  Or i guess you have to buy a goody bag every month. 

Thanks again

Message 7 of 8
by: kevvy57
on: 17/10/2010 | 16:24
goody bag only lasts one month

if you expecting low use, you should just use it as a pay and go service and pay 8 per minute and 4 p text
Message 8 of 8