Community

Goodybag T&Cs Required!

Started by: moominpappa
On: 17/09/2015 | 18:49
Replies: 6

Go to best answer
by: moominpappa
on: 17/09/2015 | 18:49
I'm predominately making giffgaff to giffgaff calls and texts these days, and had £10 credit on my account when my free gg to gg expired today.

I looked at the Goodybags which clearly state that each 30 day bundle gets you free giffgaff to giffgaff calls.
I bought a £5 Goodybag and was peed off to discover that giffgaff calls and texts come straight out of the Goodybag!

There really should be a note in the Goodybag terms and conditions - or in the additional Goodybag information - to tell customers that if you buy a Goodybag using existing credit you DO NOT GET FREE GG TO GG CALLS AND TEXTS.

I'm not very happy about this discovery, as I would have bought a £7.50 Goodybag as I need more minutes.
Click on my banner to get £5 free credit & free calls & texts to giffgaff numbers
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 1 of 7
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
by: navvy
on: 17/09/2015 | 19:07 edited: 17/09/2015 | 19:22

@moominpappa

If you have discovered it quickly and not yet used up all of your minutes, just do a £10 topup and you'll immediately get the free gg-gg again.  This will avoid wasting any more of your minutes or credit.

If your goodybag has already run out of minutes, you can start another one immediately if it is down to 5 minutes or less.  You may not need to do this with the £5 Hokey Cokey goodybag since you can earn bonus minutes when people phone you back.  Try texting them so they call you back.

Don't just buy another £5 or £7.50 goodybag to queue, because even if you buy it on a card it won't restart your 3 months of free gg-gg until it actually starts.

Message 6 of 7
by: figment_uk
on: 17/09/2015 | 18:56

The 'more info' page of every goodybag includes this information:

Screen-Shot-2015-09-17-at-18.52.19.jpg

I do not work for giffgaff, so cannot check anything on your account. This is a public community - please do not post any personal info.

Message 3 of 7
by: mark1101b
on: 17/09/2015 | 18:57
Hi moominpappa

You should still be getting the Free gg to gg calls... You need to contact an Agent over this so the can look at your account for you and correct any errors for you.

Please see the link below

http://giff.ly/agentsfreegg

There is a guide on free gg to gg free calls and why you may possibly get charged for them

https://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Solve-your-questions/I-have-been-charged-for-giffgaff-to-giffgaff-...

Message 4 of 7
by: rqt
on: 17/09/2015 | 19:03

Your free giffgaff-giffgaff would not be extended if you purchased the goodybag from your existing credit.. It you purchased with a bank card then the free period should have been extended. 

Message 5 of 7
by: navvy
on: 17/09/2015 | 19:07 edited: 17/09/2015 | 19:22

@moominpappa

If you have discovered it quickly and not yet used up all of your minutes, just do a £10 topup and you'll immediately get the free gg-gg again.  This will avoid wasting any more of your minutes or credit.

If your goodybag has already run out of minutes, you can start another one immediately if it is down to 5 minutes or less.  You may not need to do this with the £5 Hokey Cokey goodybag since you can earn bonus minutes when people phone you back.  Try texting them so they call you back.

Don't just buy another £5 or £7.50 goodybag to queue, because even if you buy it on a card it won't restart your 3 months of free gg-gg until it actually starts.

Message 6 of 7
Highlighted
by: liamc2000
on: 17/09/2015 | 19:12
When you buy a goodybag or top up you Will get free giffgaff to giffgaff calls for the next 3 months.

Hope this helped Smiley Happy
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 7 of 7