Got a phone? Join our phone tips video missions

Started by: aggy_agate
On: 01/05/2018 | 16:55
Replies: 22

by: aggy_agate
community giff-staffer

on: 01/05/2018 | 16:55 edited: 01/05/2018 | 17:01

video misisons.jpg

Let's kick off this summer with a fun, quirky, engaging project, shall we?

I challenge you all to do some little experiments with your current phone(s), film quick, engaging videos showing off how you use your phone and what features are the best to support your lifestyle.  

Get involved with our quick, authentic phone hacks. 

I've put together a few ideas for your video. The format is entirely up to you, you can talk, film the screen, record the screen or have another approach. Also don't feel you need to be restricted to these ideas, come up with your own. See the spoiler for my examples:

Click to reveal
What phone have you got?
What is your favourite feature (on the phone, not you)?
Does it weigh more or less than a small object [eg apple, biscuit, kitten]? (Please hold one in either hand so the viewer can judge scale)
Can you take a picture of a penny (or other coin) so we can see how the camera
performs?
How quickly can you get to a) taking a picture and b) phoning your mum?
If 10 photos = x gigs? Can you tell us how many photos your phone holds?
Do you have a pet to help you test how resilient the phone is? A kitten? A tortoise? A crazed Chihuahua?

This is easier than it sounds, anyone with a smartphone can do it. Some of our members are doing it already and now they've got a chance to test and review the newest phones provided by giffgaff. Good quality and authentic content also gets rewarded with payback, a perfect opportunity for June payback payout. 

Film it, post it on Tips board and send me a message with the link so I can review. 

This is an ongoing project so I won't put any deadline on it but keep in mind the payback payout dates. It's another way to earn extra points and have some fun. 

Cheers,

Aggie

banner.png

Message 1 of 23
by: davidevans0000
on: 01/05/2018 | 17:47
thanks, @aggy_agate will be nice to see the replies.
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 2 of 23
by: mijthebarber
on: 02/05/2018 | 11:47
id like to see this which would be great
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 3 of 23
by: yvonnearmstrong
on: 03/05/2018 | 20:54
Thanks Amy👍this will be interesting😊

Yvonne
Message 4 of 23
by: magspider
on: 04/05/2018 | 00:27

Won't I need two smartphones to do this @aggy_agate? One to do the stuff on, and a second to film my shenanigans?

[ No spiders were harmed in the making of this post ]

Join giffgaff, get £5 free bonus credit
Message 5 of 23
by: aggy_agate
community giff-staffer

on: 04/05/2018 | 09:12

magspider wrote:

Won't I need two smartphones to do this @aggy_agate? One to do the stuff on, and a second to film my shenanigans?

@magspiderNot necessarily, there are ways to do this by recording the screen, it depends on the desired end goal and what one's trying to communicate. 

banner.png

Message 6 of 23
by: jason08488
on: 04/05/2018 | 17:31

Hi How are u 

Message 8 of 23