Community

Helper

Started by: adam_heywood92
On: 24/12/2017 | 02:13
Replies: 3

Go to best answer
by: adam_heywood92
on: 24/12/2017 | 02:13

Think this site needs a helper or summin somebody to help show u what to do cus it abit overwhelming tbh

Message 1 of 4
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
by: starkey93
on: 24/12/2017 | 03:07
Hey @adam_heywood92
I have been told by other giffgaffers there use to be something called the buddy scheme similar to this. I know how you feel I was in the same position not long ago but if you ask cummunity anything you want to know or need help with they would definitely be able to help you Smiley Happy

Hope this helps and I hope you enjoy your time in the GiffGaff community

C.starkey
Message 2 of 4
Highlighted
on: 24/12/2017 | 03:07
Hey @adam_heywood92
I have been told by other giffgaffers there use to be something called the buddy scheme similar to this. I know how you feel I was in the same position not long ago but if you ask cummunity anything you want to know or need help with they would definitely be able to help you Smiley Happy

Hope this helps and I hope you enjoy your time in the GiffGaff community

C.starkey
Message 2 of 4
by: adam_heywood92
on: 24/12/2017 | 03:33
@starkey93

Thanks for that

And yeah I think I will be asking for help quite abit atm cus the website is abit difficult to get use to thank you
Message 3 of 4
on: 24/12/2017 | 03:41
@adam_heywood

Thanks for setting my answer as best much appreciated, and you will get use to it after a while it works like clock work when you are use to it Smiley Happy hope you enjoy learning the giffgaff way! Smiley Happy
C.starkey
Message 4 of 4