Community

Hours that Agents are available to answer queries

Started by: peeter
On: 10/04/2010 | 12:25
Replies: 11

by: peeter
on: 11/04/2010 | 02:33

andy0 wrote: 

I think will people would suspect it would be normal office hours, including weekends as well as weekdays, as mentioned on another recent thread

But it wouldn't do any harm to add a note in the heading on the ask an agent page; I'd doubt it needs to be more prominent than that though.

I was only thinking that a lot of people who migrate here from the main networks are likely to expect customer service to be manned later than 5 or 6pm.

I agree that a heading on the ask an agent page would probably suffice, but as some people dont even read things right in front of them, some kind of auto-response from ask an agent might be more effectiveSmiley Wink

Message 11 of 12
Highlighted
by: vincent
former giff-staffer

on: 12/04/2010 | 15:13

Hi all,

In answer to your question on the times of support, we have a simple answer here at giffgaff which is:

58i73FE0BAD3F08B663

So it doesn't really matter when you submit a question, there is a maximum of 24 hours turn around in getting your question answered. Any longer then that, you can escalate it here or send me a private message and I'll haunt whomever is responsible down Smiley Wink

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/VincentBoon
Message 12 of 12