Started by: shaina_k
On: 25/01/2018 | 16:37
Replies: 42

by: shaina_k
handy giff-staffer

on: 25/01/2018 | 16:37 edited: 25/01/2018 | 16:54

giffgaffp2Etr.png

Hello there!

Now that we've entered the new year with fresh ideas and thoughts, I thought of checking with all of you, about your giffgaff studio experience so far. 

Here are few things that I would like to understand from you: 

1. What do you like the most about giffgaff studio (templates, features etc)

2. What is that you don't like about giffgaff studio?

3. What needs improvement? 

4. What will make you use it more?

For those who are still new to it, giffgaff studio is a content creation tool that has some easy fun templates in the brand photography style and it can be accessed from the community homepage, different forum boards and reply message box. All you need to do is click on the paintbrush icon and you will be taken into the studio environment. 

So please do go and use the studio if you haven't done so far, it's really fun Smiley Happy  and the ones who are already using it, thank you for all your creations, please continue the good work and do share your feedback to help us improve the studio experience for you. 

Cheers, 

Shaina 

giffgaff Content Producer
videomissions.png
Message 1 of 43
by: giffgaff20147
on: 25/01/2018 | 17:54

I can’t get it to work , I don’t remember clicking paintbrush though ,

try again 

Message 2 of 43
by: pault1974
on: 25/01/2018 | 22:28

It's unusable whilst connected to the Internet with giffgaff data.

Message 3 of 43
by: extreme_one
on: 26/01/2018 | 17:23 edited: 26/01/2018 | 17:39

Being brutally honest I don't see the point of it.

I very rarely see any other members' creations, unless in a thread similar to this one asking for them.

Because the toolset is so limited and restrictive, once you've seen one creation you've seen them all. 

If this can be taken two ways, and one offends you, I probably meant the other way Smiley Wink
Message 4 of 43
by: jaycat
on: 26/01/2018 | 19:01

extreme_one wrote:

Being brutally honest I don't see the point of it.

I very rarely see any other members' creations, unless in a thread similar to this one asking for them.

Because the toolset is so limited and restrictive, once you've seen one creation you've seen them all. 

To be honest, I'm rather glad about the bolded bit.  I can safely say I will never use this, it's a constant refrain of mine that I want less visual clutter on the forum, not more.

Message 5 of 43
by: kath72
on: 26/01/2018 | 21:05
I used it once on desktop to try it out ...

But it's not usable on my iPod touch (like most of the GG site) and I can't upload photos on my phone since the most recent 'update' so the studio is pretty hard work to use really :/

Message 6 of 43
by: magspider
on: 26/01/2018 | 23:30

It's pleasant enough.

But I haven't got a clue what purpose it's supposed to serve.

[ No spiders were harmed in the making of this post ]

Join giffgaff, get £5 free bonus credit
Message 7 of 43
by: samuela
on: 29/01/2018 | 23:33

It kind of feels like a joke, and maybe one I dont quite get... 

Message 8 of 43
by: jokeyboi77
on: 30/01/2018 | 00:13

They are fun but I can't find much use for them except in fun memes thread like this or as a funny response in a thread.

Message 9 of 43
by: endorphin
on: 30/01/2018 | 11:10

I don't normally use Studio as it seems to be geared up for blogs, articles and announcements. I don't have much call myself for such heavily graphical content otherwise.

Message 10 of 43