Knowledge Base
Community

I like this already - 2 days in, 3 months paid for - earning more than I'm paying! :-)

Started by: dantup
On: 13/07/2010 | 20:32
Replies: 13

Highlighted
by: sloz
on: 15/07/2010 | 12:26
Personally i think there would still be enough people here helping others if there was no payback.
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 11 of 14
by: kerbitroy
on: 15/07/2010 | 19:27

As giffgaff doesn't spend money on advertising and call centres, they can afford to pay the users to spread the word and to help out on the forums. Advertising is a very expensive business, so it's still cheaper

Please read this before asking a question: Newbies FAQs

Want a giffgaff sim with £5 free credit? E-mail your name & address to kerbitroy@getgiffgaff.info

Message 12 of 14
by: rlproper
on: 10/10/2010 | 01:46
I don't expect that payback will stop anytime soon - but we might be sharing the same budget between more people.
I try to give good info but remember I am just another customer.
Message 13 of 14
by: crazylegs
on: 10/10/2010 | 14:18

@rlproper wrote:
I don't expect that payback will stop anytime soon - but we might be sharing the same budget between more people.

I was thinking that!

The more giffgaffers the less payback to go round, at some point in the future the flood of new giffgaffers will put paid to large payback amounts as so many will be trying to earn..

I have noticed on some threads there are lots of the same answers posted by different giffgaffers all trying to get a Kudos mark for payback, this is quite annoying actually as I don't want to read 12 posts all giving the same solution to a thread with only 13 total posts in it!

Think it needs to be addressed if the Giffgaff forums want to progress and I think need moderating more closely for this.

I moderate on another forum and we would certainly clean a lot of the threads up for duplicate posts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Message 14 of 14