Knowledge Base
Community

Is it just me that giffgaff's Tech Team are giving silent treatment to or is that how they roll?

Started by: glaswegianeric
On: 16/01/2019 | 13:19
Replies: 3

by: glaswegianeric
on: 16/01/2019 | 13:19

Spoke to giffgaff's complaints team in October to raise a technical query. The agent said it would be passed on to the Technical Team. 

Have chased it up a few times since then - zero response. The agent was apologetic and it's obviously not the egent's fault, they can only keep chasing up. However, what's the score with the Tech Team - are they normally like that?

Just before the New Year I've raised another technical query. Same story - the agent said it would be forwarded to the Tech Team with the estimated response timeframe being 5 working days.

No response sinse then. Have chased up a couple of times - apologies from the agent (again, not their fault), chasing up with the Tech Team, zero response.

Is that considered normal with giffgaff? Has anyone had similar experience?

Message 1 of 4
by: giffgaff20147
on: 16/01/2019 | 15:19

@glaswegianeric

Hello unless there are those that have needed the tech team it not really possible to answer as they are behind closed doors with little or in my case nothing known about them ,

Message 2 of 4
by: glaswegianeric
on: 16/01/2019 | 16:43
@giffgaff20147 I don't think my post implies I'm looking for some insight.

The Tech Team are clearly ignoring the queries that I've raised and the waiting times I was given were clearly false - no need to sneak behind closed doors to figure that out.

All I was asking was whether other folks had same experience with that team (gosh, I really suck badly at putting my point across in an easy to understand manner!)
Message 3 of 4
by: giffgaff20147
on: 16/01/2019 | 16:55

@glaswegianeric

Happen I put it badly what I was trying to say was ,it’s not a problem that I have come across on this forum where members have complained about the tech team so responce to your question may be limited if at all ,

you really need to complain to agents if you are not getting a responce to your problem ,

the agents know how the tech team work as they are giffgaff we are not 

Message 4 of 4