Knowledge Base
Community

Messed Up Icons On The Give Help / Helpers Toolbox Page :O

Started by: dtuxcomp
On: 11/11/2018 | 20:26
Replies: 11

by: dtuxcomp
on: 11/11/2018 | 20:26 edited: 11/11/2018 | 20:32

Apologies if this has been addressed elsewhere but I had a quick look and couldn't find a reference, I've probably just missed it Smiley Wink

For the last couple of days I've noticed all the icons have gone a bit wierd but only within the toolbox, the rest of the site looks fine. Here's a screengrab from Firefox but it comes out the same in Chromium both on Linux.

GiveHelp.png

I've just checked on my Android phone using Firefox and it's the same there. It seems that the iconset has got mutilated or swapped out  Smiley Sad

Screenshot_20181111-202906.png

Smiley Happy Take my advice, I'm not using it | Dtuxcomp's Tips | Free Giffgaff SIM with £5 credit
Message 1 of 12
by: persco
on: 11/11/2018 | 20:31

You are right @dtuxcomp and the app too using iOS iPhone XS Max 

DF55556B-2814-478F-8B21-BE679DED1404.png

Tagging @roxy_r 

Please do set BEST ANSWER for posts that help you. Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 2 of 12
on: 11/11/2018 | 20:35

@persco  Thanks, at least I know it's not just me Smiley Happy and cheers for tagging @roxy_r  I couldn't remember who to tag Smiley Happy

Smiley Happy Take my advice, I'm not using it | Dtuxcomp's Tips | Free Giffgaff SIM with £5 credit
Message 3 of 12
Highlighted
by: roxy_r
community giff-staffer

on: 12/11/2018 | 09:07
Thanks folks! I will raise this asap and try to get it fixed soon.
community manager in the Help&Support area
links Visit the community guidelines <Check the Knowledge base
Message 4 of 12
on: 12/11/2018 | 13:24
@roxy_r I almost didn't mention it as I assumed it would have already been noticed but when I did a quick scan through I couldn't find any mention of it elsewhere Smiley Wink Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 12
by: roxy_r
community giff-staffer

on: 12/11/2018 | 16:50
It is great that you did @dtuxcomp! The team has fixed it and it will probably go live tomorrow morning. Keep an eye out for that and please let me know if it is working properly Smiley Happy
community manager in the Help&Support area
links Visit the community guidelines <Check the Knowledge base
Message 6 of 12
on: 12/11/2018 | 18:12
@roxy_r Brilliant Smiley Happy I'll check it occasionally and let you know as soon as it's back to rights again.
Message 7 of 12
by: formulaone
on: 12/11/2018 | 20:12

@dtuxcomp

Well done buddy for making giffgaff aware of this. It's member's like yourself that makes a big difference to the giffgaff community! Smiley Happy

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 8 of 12
on: 12/11/2018 | 20:18

@formulaone wrote:

@dtuxcomp

Well done buddy for making giffgaff aware of this. It's member's like yourself that makes a big difference to the giffgaff community! Smiley Happy

@formulaone  Awww, shucks Smiley Wink You'll have me blushing Smiley Wink Smiley Happy  I amost didn't report it assuming it would have already been raised, which I suspect anyone else who saw it also did. Probably not a big fix for the team so hopefully it'll be back to rights tomorrow Smiley Wink Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 12
on: 13/11/2018 | 12:47

Just a quick update.

I had a message from @h_henna This morning and the icon-set has been put back to rights, great job by the GG Elves Smiley Wink Smiley Happy

Saves having to use the page from memory Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

@formulaone  @roxy_r  @persco 

Message 10 of 12