Missions

Started by: 992264op
On: 09/09/2017 | 17:22
Replies: 15

Go to best answer
by: ebonzalez
on: 27/10/2017 | 12:49
Thank you, member.

Sadly, I had to go to [help]/[search]/[click this random post]/[read this random answer]
in order to FIND OUT WHAT THESE MISSIONS ARE ALL ABOUT? (A mission in itself).

GG? - Why just not put it in the header / above the fancy "mission icons" and explain in plain terms, so that users don't get... frustrated, maybe?
Message 11 of 16
by: tbashorun
on: 27/10/2017 | 14:15
Agreed but existing users who have been around for over a year don't need them. Especially since it seems we don't get anything for it just unwanted notifications when we log in.

Missions should be subjectively applied to accounts that may find them useful.
Message 12 of 16
by: kath72
on: 27/10/2017 | 16:08

@tbashorun wrote:eed but existing users who have been around for over a year don't need them. Especially since it seems we don't get anything for it just unwanted notifications when we log in.

Missions should be subjectively applied to accounts that may find them useful.

In particular when in order to complete one of them we have to order an unwanted sim
discussion here:
https://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Contribute/Giffgaff-missions-MGM-sim-order/td-p/21015552

Message 13 of 16
by: tbashorun
on: 03/11/2017 | 09:03
Exactly, its so in appropriate for existing or long term members
Message 14 of 16
by: little_leek
on: 13/01/2018 | 11:58

I have already downloaded the app, requested a sim for a friend and worked through the instructions to keep my old number a long while ago when I changed to Giffgaff, but these missions still appear as not completed and I receive notifications about them. Is there any way to delete them/turn them off? 

Message 15 of 16
Highlighted
by: m1cxf
on: 10/08/2018 | 13:36
I've been on Faff Faff for seven years and find the "missions" patronising. I can't complete all of them, am I a failure? Can't get the top up one as I get auto top up. I will not order another sim just because they say so. To do so would just add to the unnecessary amount of waste in this planet. All it would take is to add an opt out tick box.
It is quite simply a load of orchids!
Message 16 of 16