Knowledge Base
Community

More data less texts and minutes ?

Started by: crazytaxi2
On: 06/02/2019 | 17:44
Replies: 20

by: crazytaxi2
on: 06/02/2019 | 17:44

Hi all just wounderd if I was the only one that puts the ten pound pack on but uses all there data but only ever send may be 30 texts and about 100mins a month ? Do we really need unlimited texts and calls ? Maybe a double amount of data and something like 300 mins and texts for £10 ??

Message 1 of 21
by: newcrazymember2018
on: 06/02/2019 | 17:57
I hardly use any data really, I buy the £7.50 goody bag and find that the 2gb is more than enough, I bought the ten pound goody bag once and didn't use anywhere near the amount of data we get in that bundle. I don't use all my minutes but find them handy to have, I do tend to text a lot so for me I would say I like the amount of free texts and free calls that giff gaff offer and I wouldn't want it to change.
Message 2 of 21
by: gizzblue
on: 06/02/2019 | 18:00

I know a few have asked for a zero data goodybag ....with just unlimited texts and calls ....not everyone uses the internet via mobile.

I would have a few more recruits of this was available .

Message 3 of 21
by: kath72
on: 06/02/2019 | 18:01
Gg will never please all of the people all of the time

Once you’re on the £10 plus bundles you are really paying for the data you want ... so you can go up to £12 if you need more

At one point there were 2 different £10 goody bags but that was before unlimited mins was introduced
Message 4 of 21
by: crazytaxi2
on: 06/02/2019 | 18:11
Yea I understand that just don’t use all the minutes and texts just more data really and the family are on gg so no minutes are being used from the unlimited side aid things
Message 5 of 21
by: bluemoonbaz
on: 06/02/2019 | 18:14

@crazytaxi2 

Its hard for giffgaff to suit everyone , whats great for one is rubbish for another .

Also giffgaff have just added the bonus free 1g of data for the £10 goodybags and above

Message 6 of 21
by: lovesaurus2000
on: 06/02/2019 | 19:15

Im the other way I buy the £10 for the mins, I dont really use my data I used to be on the £7.50 but found I was running out of mins. I would like the idea of gifting to family members but this has already been sugested and it was decided it wasnt for giffgaff at the moment.

Message 7 of 21
by: weetinamc
on: 06/02/2019 | 19:20

@crazytaxi2 wrote:

Hi all just wounderd if I was the only one that puts the ten pound pack on but uses all there data but only ever send may be 30 texts and about 100mins a month ? Do we really need unlimited texts and calls ? Maybe a double amount of data and something like 300 mins and texts for £10 ??

buy a bigger goodybag

problem solved 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 8 of 21
by: ashleybristoluk
on: 06/02/2019 | 19:52

that something help members who want mins & text without any data.one day giffgaff might bring out that plan who know just wait & see Smiley Happy 

Message 9 of 21
by: tired16
on: 06/02/2019 | 22:02

@crazytaxi2 wrote:

I'd be happy to send you my data if you're happy to send me your texts! Smiley Very Happy

I usually get the £5 goodybag which doesn't allow for unlimited texts. I' almost always connected to WiFi and so it's very rare that I need data. I could do with the unlimited texts though, without a doubt, but feel it's pointless upgrading to the £7.50 when I don't need the data nor that much talk time.

I've always thought it would be amazing to have a giffgaff pick 'n' mix! :

@crazytaxi2

Get a free giffgaff Sim

Please remember to select a "Best answer" and give "Kudos" to those that have helped you. Smiley Happy
Message 10 of 21