Community

Not been here for a while

Started by: andymorris
On: 23/10/2010 | 16:10
Replies: 4

by: andymorris
on: 23/10/2010 | 16:10

Hello All,

Ive not been here for a while, as been working abroad a lot over the last few months, so my giffgaff sim hasnt been used.

Came back on here today, to see what was going on and didnt realise, that id joined this good old site over a year ago, and what a year its been, from having no sim cards and no details, apart from a cool community to getting my sim card and starting to help overs to what is now a thriving community, with goodybags and the lot, how things change in a year Smiley Happy

However i have also noticed the same things as when i was last on here, with people jumping on posts which have already been answered by other members and also reading about kudos hijacking etc. user not searching and the all the usual chaos that goes on with a community like this, and people wanting everything that everyone else has, lol... 

I am though looking forward to when I can use GiffGaff data roaming and when the data bundles are announced, and hopefully when they allow us to use modems for internet access, with the appropriate limits and good value.

Well, im off to pack again, and hope the apes in Gib, havent switched off the Gib 3G network off again... thats another story, of how not to run a mobile network Smiley Happy so that I can use my o2 unlimited worldwide BB roaming bundle and my new toy the BB 9800 ... and no I dont want this on GiffGaff. i have my HD2 for that Smiley Happy

Hasta leugo and ta ta for now..

Andy

--
Windows Phone, and Blackberry Geek
Current Phones: BB 9900 /9800, Playbook, Nokia Lumia 800 and Galaxy Tab 8.9
all round IT and Astronomy Geek

Quality not Quantity always wins Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 5
by: andreww
on: 23/10/2010 | 16:14

Andy - can I come with you? Please?  It's cold and wet in Mansfield today Smiley Mad

Enjoy the warmer weather out there!!!

Probably having a beer in the sunshine somewhere.
Message 3 of 5
by: andymorris
on: 23/10/2010 | 16:17 edited: 23/10/2010 | 16:18

Reddwarf (love your username btw.. are you Kryten or the Cat??) lol.. I feel like one.. 

Andreww: Im stuck in the office in Sunny Sheffield Smiley Tongue ... its a job, and someones got to do, i should make it home, with all my work done over there till the middle of November as well Smiley Happy

Andy

--
Windows Phone, and Blackberry Geek
Current Phones: BB 9900 /9800, Playbook, Nokia Lumia 800 and Galaxy Tab 8.9
all round IT and Astronomy Geek

Quality not Quantity always wins Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 5
Highlighted
by: callumacrae
on: 23/10/2010 | 17:46
" people jumping on posts which have already been answered by other members"

I know, it sucks Smiley Sad

~Callum
Why I left giffgaff: my (not so great) experience with the giffgaff agents: http://pastebin.com/hDy2izfy
Message 5 of 5