Started by: christian_b
On: 11/06/2014 | 09:21
Replies: 34

Highlighted
by: christian_b
former giff-staffer

on: 11/06/2014 | 09:21

Hey all,

We would love to get feedback on a particular section of the site, the SIM order page. As this is the mobile network run by you, we would really love to get your thoughts. Here is how the page looks at the moment:

simpage.png

If you have a spare moment, please could you answer these 4 very easy questions:

Thanks giffgaffers

Read my Obsessions blog and Guilty Pleasures blog

kbbanner.png     Community Guidelines     
Message 1 of 35
by: hcovell
on: 11/06/2014 | 09:52
done Smiley Happy
In April 2016, I'm running the Plymouth Half Marathon to raise money for Breast Cancer Now, a charity that works to develop treatments and eventually find a cure for this terrible disease. I would be extremely grateful for any support to help me raise as much as I can: justgiving
Message 2 of 35
by: nerakb
on: 11/06/2014 | 10:04

Done.Will the findings be published?

Please remember to mark a post "Best Answer" which appropriately answers your question/query.Please remember to also award kudos to posts you've found helpful/useful.

Get a free giffgaff Sim

Message 3 of 35
by: steverjames
former giff-staffer

on: 11/06/2014 | 10:44

Yes absolutely. We plan to review all the comments and take a balanced view with what our own analytics tells us. Will come back to this thread and let you know what we learnt, and if any action will be taken. Typically, an action on a page like this would be an A/B test, to make sure our idea plays out the way we think it will. Thanks for filling the form and please feel free to post replies into the thread too.... its all good.

Message 5 of 35
by: danthescan
on: 11/06/2014 | 19:36

Done

Visiting the UK and need a giffgaff sim sent to you before you arrive ?

http://simabroad.wufoo.com/forms/contact-
form/

Message 7 of 35
by: jaymailsays
on: 12/06/2014 | 05:13
Generally the Form above will be the very first point of contact for a potential newbie. It's a little cold and style free. Not like the real giffgaff at all. Bit more Jazz please
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 8 of 35
by: zaynab96
on: 12/06/2014 | 11:18
love the page above maybe a bit of colour would be nice.
Message 9 of 35
by: bkbhartimody
on: 12/06/2014 | 16:19

I am done

boss_sig_org.png
http://giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/bkbhartimody
Message 10 of 35