Community

Payback 2.1

Started by: claw
On: 21/02/2017 | 17:59
Replies: 24

Go to best answer
by: brulaw
on: 21/02/2017 | 22:04

I've not seen any indication that there any changes imminent ( or in the pipeline  )  , but I would think that if there were any reviews on the horizon  there would be some kind of official announcement . 

Message 11 of 25
by: mcilwraith
on: 21/02/2017 | 22:09

so where did the rumour start.
here maybe Smiley Very Happy

Message 12 of 25
Highlighted
by: aggy_agate
community giff-staffer

on: 22/02/2017 | 09:36

Morning all,

Currently, there's nothing like this happening and if there will be we'll most definitely keep you guys informed. Smiley Happy

No plans just yet, though. 

Best,

A

Message 13 of 25
by: claw
on: 22/02/2017 | 10:00

brulaw wrote:

I've not seen any indication that there any changes imminent ( or in the pipeline  )  , but I would think that if there were any reviews on the horizon  there would be some kind of official announcement . 

@brulaw Good morning, yeah I didn't think I saw any announcements either. But a friend of mine had said that they heard something and I thought I'd ask! Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 25
by: claw
on: 22/02/2017 | 10:01

aggy_agate wrote:

Morning all,

Currently, there's nothing like this happening and if there will be we'll most definitely keep you guys informed. Smiley Happy

Best,

A

Morning @aggy_agate Thanks for letting us know. Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 25
by: figment_uk
on: 22/02/2017 | 16:32

aggy_agate wrote:

Morning all,

Best,

A

@aggy_agate

A typical corporate response, but for all we know, since writing this reply, giffgaff's plans may have changed.

I do not work for giffgaff, so cannot check anything on your account. This is a public community - please do not post any personal info.
Message 17 of 25
by: pault1974
on: 22/02/2017 | 16:37

aggy_agate wrote:

Morning all,

Best,

A

No plans just yet?  So there are some plans comming then?

Message 18 of 25
by: mic_fin
on: 22/02/2017 | 18:08

They'll tell you anything.

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Message 19 of 25
by: jaycat
on: 22/02/2017 | 18:31

pault1974 wrote:

aggy_agate wrote:

Morning all,

Best,

A

No plans just yet?  So there are some plans comming then?

Glad to see I'm not the only one for whom the words "currently" & "just yet" stood out.

Message 20 of 25