Community

Payback method payout

Started by: swamppig
On: 03/01/2018 | 17:17
Replies: 15

Go to best answer
by: swamppig
on: 03/01/2018 | 17:17

I was one Many who didn't state my preferred method of Payback, I have always had it paid into my PayPal account since I joined this Gaff, why not have a 'Don't ask me again ' on the next payback...once I have stated my preference......PayPal. Roll over might suit some but not everyone wants to hang about here posting just to get the payback they were due.

Message 1 of 16
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
by: gsklb04
on: 05/01/2018 | 11:43 edited: 05/01/2018 | 11:45

@swamppig

I think this would be a great choice to have, I used to take credit but changed to paypal, as if you take credit then don't add credit after 3 months you loose your free gg calls and texts. As it is taken your credit that has been on the account as old credit and not a new top up, this also goes for if you buy a goody bag from said credit that was credited to your account from the payback.

This would also stop the confusion of did I pick paypal or did I not. I also think it should be showing your choice of email as another post has said.

https://giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/gsklb04
Message 9 of 16
by: shortylumber
on: 03/01/2018 | 17:37
I suppose one reason is some people don't always have it paid into their own PayPal account each time (if they even have their own as some may use friends accounts).

As long as the selection is reversible though this could be beneficial
Message 2 of 16
by: sarahbanahnah
on: 03/01/2018 | 19:43
Its annoying when this happens
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Click the banner above for a free giffgaff SIM with free airtime credit of £5.
If you can't see it, then click the link below:
http://giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/sarahbanahnah
Message 3 of 16
by: weelesleymc
on: 03/01/2018 | 20:06

its not hard to just choose when the january and july updates appear

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4 of 16
by: catherine790
on: 03/01/2018 | 22:17

PayPal is a cool method...they didn't always have this option...in the early days it was just airtime credit or charity.....giffgaff has come a long way

Message 5 of 16
by: mijthebarber
on: 03/01/2018 | 22:28

Love a bit of payback

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 6 of 16
by: harrybeau
on: 04/01/2018 | 12:12

catherine790 wrote:

PayPal is a cool method...they didn't always have this option...in the early days it was just airtime credit or charity.....giffgaff has come a long way

Pretty sure its always been paypal the only possible exception being the first  but I think you could take through paypal then. I believe you  could also get paid for sending email invites too back then.

Message 7 of 16
by: bernienatch
on: 05/01/2018 | 11:35
In the 5yrs I've been GG I've always had Airtime. It pays the next few months phone bills.
Message 8 of 16
by: gsklb04
on: 05/01/2018 | 11:43 edited: 05/01/2018 | 11:45

@swamppig

I think this would be a great choice to have, I used to take credit but changed to paypal, as if you take credit then don't add credit after 3 months you loose your free gg calls and texts. As it is taken your credit that has been on the account as old credit and not a new top up, this also goes for if you buy a goody bag from said credit that was credited to your account from the payback.

This would also stop the confusion of did I pick paypal or did I not. I also think it should be showing your choice of email as another post has said.

https://giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/gsklb04
Message 9 of 16
by: c_lockett
on: 09/01/2018 | 09:48

swamppig wrote:

I was one Many who didn't state my preferred method of Payback, I have always had it paid into my PayPal account since I joined this Gaff, why not have a 'Don't ask me again ' on the next payback...once I have stated my preference......PayPal. Roll over might suit some but not everyone wants to hang about here posting just to get the payback they were due.

Well said @swamppig I too was one of those who didn't get my Payback. I think the don't ask me again option is a good idea. 

Message 10 of 16