Community

Payback: seasonal variability?

Started by: rickvigorous
On: 03/01/2019 | 10:33
Replies: 2

Go to best answer
by: rickvigorous
on: 03/01/2019 | 10:33

Just had my 4th payback, I noticed that my jun-dec payback is always higher than jan-may. ANybody else noticed the same pattern? I know I am more online when the weather gets colder, but can not think of any other reason why I would get more payback in December.

Message 1 of 3
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
by: padiho
on: 03/01/2019 | 11:45

@rickvigorous I haven't particularly noticed that but payback never ceases to amaze and sometimes confuse me. There are months when I think " I won't get much this month " and I end up getting what I consider a bumper payout , and visa versa.  So I've basically given up trying to work it out and just gratefully receive it. 😀

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 2 of 3
by: padiho
on: 03/01/2019 | 11:45

@rickvigorous I haven't particularly noticed that but payback never ceases to amaze and sometimes confuse me. There are months when I think " I won't get much this month " and I end up getting what I consider a bumper payout , and visa versa.  So I've basically given up trying to work it out and just gratefully receive it. 😀

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
by: hezp
on: 03/01/2019 | 11:50
I haven't noticed the seasonal changes, but like the previous post, I am confused as some moths I get lots of Payback when not expected &othere less. All a bit confusing.
Message 3 of 3